Prologue - Welcome to despair P2

Keyword in text as there is a use a German word later on in it ( :> ) :

Tante = Aunt

———————————————————————————

I slowly began to bat my eyes open and I just saw a wooden desk, just wood..? Huh..why would I-? I lifted my head and a wash of yellow wallpaper..I looked around there's about 17 desks in here not really organised well as it's abit awkward to organise 17 desk in a classroom, I mean all depends on the size, after looking around though this is definitely a classroom..but why would I be in a classroom? Never mind that at the moment, I spotted a note.

Hm, I should see what it actually says on it.. it probably just some sort of first day joke thing they do..I mean i've heard interesting things from hopes peak, I mean it should also explain the barricaded windows..I would assume windows should be there. Standing up I walked over to the note, picking it up and reading it..? I mean I would say reading it but I can hardly read it, I mean I can read it but one it's just random letters and written with extremely terrible writing. Maybe I should just go to the main hall, I mean we was supposed to do that anyways so I should probably..I really hope I'm not the last one there, that would be really embarrassing for me. I made a paper ball with the piece of paper and put it in my pocket, and walk out of the classroom to an overly obnoxious purple hallway, this is a major eye sore.

I made my way down the hallways to what the main hall is and I mean at least I'm not late..though I am the first one..which is sort of not what I wanted really but oh well I guess. I walked over to one of the corners of the room, standing there awkwardly, alone. Hopefully more people will come soon..

Half an hour later, hope's peak academy, main hall :

After only half an hour I presume basically everyone is here except for two, from there being seventeen desks in the classroom, I really hope they don't take that long I really just want to do get this day over and done with already being tired. I felt like I was starting to drift of to sleep when all of the sudden for the 16th time, the door open once again..

"Uh..how's it going? My name's is makoto naegi, sorry i'm late. A bunch of stuff happened and then I just woke up..from being asleep." Makoto spoke with a major hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Whoa, you too?"

"Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser by the very minute.."

You could say that again..for how long i've been in this room for it definitely looks weird not like any main hall I've been too, what stands out the most is this huge metal exit thing..? I think that's what it is exactly..

"So strange.. I declare beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is a strange situation indeed!"

"Um..what are you talking about? I honestly don't have any idea what is going on right now." Makoto speaking again in utter confusion.

"Just a moment please! There is something very important to address at once!" A roaring voice felt like it boomed over everyone else's, "Makoto! Your tardiness is completely unacceptable! Surely, you knew we had to be here 8 a.m. sharp! To be late on your first day is unspeakable! I must report you and you must embrace your punishment!"

"It's unlikely for him to control when he wakes up, especially if you put into account how it was like everyone else. It's almost like we got drugged in a way, and if it's in a case like that he had no way of controlling it.." my confidence in my speaking lingered in and out but overall having some sort of confident tone to it, after speaking I just had a hand on my shoulder rubbing in almost circle in comfort, the hand of course being Sayaka's..