Frat house safety

Chapter 1

How stupid am I

Carter

Past

Sis come on we're going to be late for the church Abigail tells me as I'm straightening my wedding dress before going out the door to,the car to the bridesmaids then i realized I'd forget something so I went back to the the room and heard moans and groans so i opened the door and there's my sister and soon to,be husband fucking. her dress was lifted up as he was pounding in and out of my sisters vagina rapidly she turned around and saw me there.

Carter, it's not what you think she tells me.

I took the engagement ring off and threw it at scott.

We're over.

No we're not, he snarls.

You wanna bet so come and pick your shit up and stay the way from me I hissed.

Carter, it's my house not yours, he tells me.

actually it belongs to me my name is on the tendency not yours I made sure of that I snap.

I'm so sorry my sister tells me.

I slapped her face and walked out the room and called myself a taxi and surprisingly didn't cry either. I'd pack all Scott's stuff up and the next day put them outside the house for him to collect as well.

Present day

I woke up and my head was all sweaty after the dream I had which just remind me about what happened on my wedding day but after Scott had begged me to give him another chance over and over again I did and we're actually married now so scott has been back to his old self again so now it's coming up to our anniversary he hasn't told me where we're going either all I had to do was go and buy a new dress and come home a blindfold was put over my eyes as well.

be careful babe scott tells me as I'm going up steps slowly I was told to bend down so I wouldn't hit my head so I did then I sat down so we must be on a plane now.

I'm so glad you gave me Another chance, Carter Scott says.

you've not made me regret it just yet I teased.

No I haven't babe he says.

He kissed me and fast I still had the blindfold over my eyes as well.

Hmmm.

I'm going to treat you like a queen today, Mrs Robinson, he said.

I nod.

easy does it scott tells me as I'm going down the steps again the place is warm wherever we are luckily the dress I had on was loose and my hair was up so when he'd taken the blindfold of my jaw dropped and we are in Egypt the hotel's stunning it's like walking into a movie set all in golds and creams,statues in certain places and the view from the penthouse was even more beautiful because it was facing the pyramids and houses as well so I turned around and pushed scott on the bed and kissed him passionately he groans.

Oh babe.

I love you so much, I told scott.

I love you more.

We didn't make it out of the room because he'd made love to me all night so the next day we'd gone sightseeing and at night time Scott had booked us a meal underneath the stars. It was like something out of a romantic movie as well.

Babe

Yeah I'm a lucky stud of a bitch being married to you for all these years So I wanted to ask you something.