Chapter 1

In an extremely strict boarding school that was about to go bankrupt, 12 girls were happy because they had each other's company, they liked to be known as Loona. They were the oldest in the place, yes there were other people there, in this case they would be the Bebez.

At first the girls were divided into three groups, the first had Heejin; Hyunjin; Haseul and Vivi, the second contained: Kim Lip; Jinsoul and Choerry and finally the third was composed of: Yves; Chuu; Gowon and Olivia Hye, there was one more girl, little Yeojin, who didn't have a fixed room, no one knew why.

After time passed, they were brought together in a single room where they became inseparable, but the directors didn't care about them and only cared about the money they received.

During the summer vacation, Chuu, Kim Jiwoo, thought it would be a good idea to record videos for YouTube telling about her day to day life at school, after all, what else was there...

The videos went viral and brought visibility to the school, but the principal didn't like it at all and thought it would be a good idea to expel the girl.

As a protest to what happened, the best friends decided to leave the institution, there was only one problem Kahei was Chinese and so she would have to wait a while.

Not wanting to leave the person she liked alone Kim Hyunjin stayed while the others tried to leave, there were many guards there but luckily Jeon Heejin; Kim Jungeun; Jeong Jinsol and Choi Yerim managed to get out.

The others who had tried to escape were caught and hidden from everyone, after getting permission from their country of origin Vivi and Hyunjin went to the furthest place in the fields and jumped over the wall and as they didn't want to end up like their friends they started running. desperate.

When the school's owners realized that they would no longer be able to afford all that space, they had to release the remaining girls and declare bankruptcy soon after.

_______________________________
If you think this story ends here, you are very mistaken... this is just the beginning of the 12 friends.
______________________________