Chapter 3

Following the direct trail, a path with asphalt and Heejin lights; Kim Lip; Jinsoul and Choerry, after a lot of walking, arrived at a Villa that had 24 girls, they seemed happy as they were, while taking a tour there they ended up meeting the mayor, who was none other than an old teacher of theirs.

The girls were very excited and ended up telling everything they had been through to the teacher who tried to help in any way he could to find the other lost girls.

Just in case, they received a house so that they could live together, the Villa did not have specific rules and but it did have a school.

Heejin chose to wait for the others but the others decided to continue and fight for a safe future.

Everything the teacher did regarding the searches was monitored by the girls, they placed many papers with their photos.

Everyone hoped that at least the 11 girls would stay together, they had no longer heard from Chuu which caused a crisis in Jungeun, they had known each other since they were little and were now girlfriends.

As soon as she managed to get out of there, Haseul saw the flyers and told the girls that it would be a good idea to go with her, especially Yeojin, who was her younger sister.

The girls were arguing for a while in the forest, Cho didn't want to wait too long there before the guards arrived, so she said goodbye to the girls and said she would wait for them there.

The journey was peaceful and the four girls who had already arrived at Villa had the habit of staying at the door waiting for one of them.

As soon as they saw Haseul arriving Heejin ran to hug her followed by Jinsol, the other two were exhausted from the day and stayed at home.

Before anything else they went to talk to the teacher, Cho was surprised but happy, she told them about the other girls and asked about Vivi and Hyunjin.

When the conversation ended, he ran around the Villa, wanting to find the other two and longing for one of the four remaining girls.

After a week, he thought it was time to go back to studying and soon after, Haseul went, with the help of the teacher who pulled some strings, they managed to go back to studying in the same room.

They still wanted to meet their friends, their Family.