Chap 3

As we searched in panick a place where to hide we stumbled across a music classroom where we snuck in. Me and Rachel hid behind the instruments but the guy didn't. He didn't even looked scared :

'Percy what are you doing?!' Rachel whispered.

Nice now I know his name at least.

'what had you two saw? You need to tell me so I can protect us.' he responded to us.

'protect us?! How could you protect us from those creatures?'  I questioned in fear of what was coming when they find us.

He didn't had time to answer as the door swung open and the two of these things were walking in and closing the door behind them. I looked at Rachel to see if she was seeing the same things and endeed she does. The first girl started aproaching Percy and talking to. Percy hadn't budg as if he was hypnosed of something.

'Percy don't you see she's trying to bite you!' Rachel grunted in despair.

After that Percy got out a sword that appeard out of no where. But still didn't do nothing as the girl approached him.

'Percy!' I snapped at him and the monster jumped on him.

My heart stopped, and then... Then something happened. A wall of shadow stood just in between Percy and the monster. The girl hit the shield of darkness and screamed in pain. Then it disappeared and Percy stood back on his feet and this time attacked. He slashed the creature in two and then it literally desapeard in thin air. I'd had no idea how this happened the same thing for the sword but I didn't had time to think when the other one started screaming and trowing things around. I heard a group of people coming to our door. And THEN, as the door opened the girl just BURSTED INTO FLAMES! Believe me that was crazy.

Percy turned to us and asked:

'which one of you made that shadow thing?'

'definitely not me' Rachel said as getting up from the floor and helping me too.

'you should get going Percy Jackson' Rachel added.

'you come with me' he ordered me.

'what?' I haven't time to say more when he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the building.

Soon enough he let go of me and we stumbled across a blond girl.

'hey Percy you're early!' she said with enthusiasm.

But then she saw me and asked not that happy anymore .

'who's that?'

'hi I'm Izabella.' I said shyly because the girl was quite literally stunning.

'I think she's one of us' Percy explained to the girl. 'we need to get her to the camp Annabeth'.

'what do you mean one of you?' I questioned.

But nobody responded. Annabeth just looked at me now smiling. Then they called a taxi and got me in.

'just so you know I need to get home by 1pm' I informed them.

'oh you're not getting home anytime soon bella' Annabeth said.

A new nickname, that's nice! As Annabeth and Percy exchanged some words we got out the city. The ride wasn't really long but we soon stopped in the middle of the countryside. Like, there was nothing interesting there but they shoose to stop here. And we started to walk up a hill with a tree on top until I saw a camp. Camp filled with kid, with a beautiful field of strawberrys.

'welcome to camp half blood' Annabeth said.