Ⅰ. A brand new start

"Guys! Please welcome your new combat teacher, L/n Y/n!" Gojo exclaimed excitedly as I entered the classroom with a confident air about me. He'd finally convinced me to start teaching these kids professional combat. It had taken him weeks of endless rambling about how these kids could really use my skill and insight on things. Eventually, I caved to his persistence and returned to Jujutsu Tech. Regretfully so, might I add. "Welcome L/n-Sensei!" The three first-year students exclaimed, all with different levels of enthusiasm, if any. The ravenette seemed rather uninterested, not unlike the brunette girl who only executed minimal emotion about my arrival. The third student on the other hand was very excited to be here, a big grin covering his features. It was almost endearing.

"My name is Itadori Yuuji, nice to meet you!" The pink-haired energetic exclaimed as he bowed deeply, it was almost too much but I figured he just wanted to make a good first impression. I looked at the black-haired boy, realizing this was Gojo's pride and joy "You're Fushiguro right? Gojo never shuts up about you." This irked the boy and he shot a glare towards their teacher. I laughed a little to myself as Satoru mocked him. "Kugisaki Nobara." The girl finally spoke with a small bow, still not really interested in my arrival. "Such enthusiasm...Anyways. Let me tell you how I handle business." The three students looked at me suspiciously, almost cautiously. I guess Gojo had taught them right. Meanwhile, he was grinning from ear to ear. "As my first lesson, I want the three of you to fight me. 1v3. Show me how fast you can adapt to a foreign situation."

Puzzled expressions find their way to their faces as they share a few glances. "Sensei, you haven't told us what your technique is or what level sorcerer you are, how are we supposed to adjust?" Fushiguro speaks up, crossing his arms as he eyes me inquisitively. "Exactly," I say with an almost unhinged smile on my face. Gojo teleports us outside to the training grounds. Probably thriving at the fact his students have no idea what they're up against. They immediately get into a fighting stance. All ready to use their own, special techniques.

I take a deep breath before cursed energy in the form of a red light emits from my hand "Avatar of pride, Lucifer, I summon thee!" A demonic entity appears from the light, giving me a questioning glance before sighing "Kids no less." "Hush!" I dismiss his attitude before using his borrowed strength to send cursed energy in the shape of sharp objects toward the three students as Lucifer chains their feet to the ground. "What the-!" Kugisaki exclaims as she tries to free herself from the tight grip the chains have on her. "Is he a Shikigami user as well?" Fushiguro mumbled to himself, copying the attempt at freeing himself. The only difference was that he succeeded by using cursed energy. I was honestly very impressed. And soon after, Itadori broke free by brute force. This kid was insanely strong. He moved quickly to free Kugisaki as well. Was it his technique? No...that's raw strength. Fascinating... "Don't get lost in thought now, Y/n. You'd be wasting my time." Lucifer egged me on, I shot him a warning glance, knowing full well he had the upper hand here.

I regained my composure quicker than these kids could comprehend, wrapping a chain of cursed energy around them with a quick motion. Before I knew it, a frog's tongue wrapped itself around me and pulled me back into its mouth. They broke free from the chains, Itadori and Kugisaki heading for Lucifer while Fushiguro ran towards me whilst I was still immobilized. "Not bad, Fushiguro! But you're gonna have to do better than that!" I exclaimed before slicing through the shikigami's tongue with a curse-imbued dagger I'd kept in my boot. The frog returned to Megumi in the form of a shadow. His brow furrowed as he made a bird shape with his hands "Nue!" An electrified bird appeared above him, which immediately dove down to me.

Lucifer pulled me to the side with a chain of his, saving my life in the process "You're welcome." I give him a nod of appreciation before another light appears in my hand, this time a purple one "Avatar of Envy, Leviathan, I summon thee!" A completely different entity appears beside me, sighing deeply "You don't have to be so professional about summoning me, you know...I'm nothing like Lucifer." I groan, deadpanning at his childish behaviour "Read the room dude!" Once more he sighs dramatically before sending a wave of water towards Nue, endangering anyone who gets near the water source. And that includes Fushiguro himself. He quickly realizes this and retreats the birdlike creature who had found its natural enemy "Damn it!" He cusses to himself.