The time I accidentally murdered my favourite personal assistant

(Queen Bubblebath's POV)

So, I woke up on a normal Wednesday. Demoted some butlers, persuaded a few people to follow me. 

But then I wanted some of my favourite strawberry ice-cream. I quickly called for my favourite personal assistant. Her name was Pepper. (I know right? Who wants to be named after a food thing?!)

The only strawberry ice cream that I like is from a special café called Ice cream Galore. So Pepper went to get some. 

20 minutes later, she came back. With NO ICE CREAM. I got a teeny bit angry. But then, she explained that they needed an adult to pay for the ice cream. (Yes. Pepper was a child)

So, I complained and whined for a bit, and then went to Ice Cream Galore with Pepper. 

The teenage boy at the counter LAUGHED. YES. LAUGHED. At my crown, and said,

"You realise Halloween is 4 months away! Right?", he laughed. And being the beautiful queen I am, I picked him up, and threw him into a garbage bin. 

So, then we were walking home. 4 days went by. 

I then realised I had forgotten Pepper. She must have gone to the lavatory and I had left. 

Anyway, I went back, and I was filed for abandonment. 

I didn't REALLY care. Like, I have other personal assistants, but you know. I needed to sell the act. 

So I cried. NO TELLING ANYONE. OR YOU DIE. 

Sincerely, the best queen the world has ever seen,