Why Princess Ruby was kicked out

If you read this, you will be the first people to hear the story. Because this is the story that I have told NO ONE. This is the story... of Princess Ruby.

As you may know, Princess Bubbles is my first child. As perfect as the jewels that sit on my crown. But then, I accidentally had a second child.

Princess Ruby.

As soon as she was born, we all noticed something 'wrong' about her. She didn't like strawberries (WHO IN THE NAME OF WHO DOESN'T LIKE STRAWBERRIES?!), and she wasn't fancy. She went to weird concerts of disgusting rock and hip hop music (WHO THE FUCK IS BLISS N ESO?!- Bliss n Eso is fact an aussie hip hop band who is one of 27quil's favourite bands. Search it up if you like.)

She liked BOOKS and WRITING. But the most weirdest thing of all... she was nice.

Nice to us.

Nice to random ass people out on the street.

NICE TO MY BUTLERS.

That was when I knew she didn't have the strength to be queen. So, I held a princess trial.

A princess trial is where two heirs to the throne battle to the death for the queen's throne. The winner takes the throne. The loser either dies, or gets thrown into the human world to fend for themselves. And being the amazing queen I was, I held the trials in the stadium, for all to see.

But by surprise, Princess Ruby WON. But I wouldn't take it. I told everyone that she cheated. And because of that, she was disqualified.

Thrown into the human world, I didn't feel a single bit of guilt.

She was a mistake after all.