Injury

There are no triggers, just one of the lads falling over and getting injured slightly. There are no serious injuries.

Ryan's POV:
I'm in the back garden sat on the bench. The others were being annoying as usual, and I just needed to get away from it. I know I should be used to it by now, but I'm not, and I don't think I ever will be.

I take a deep breath and stand up. Just as I am about to head towards the door leading to the kitchen, I trip over a small rock. I land on my hands and knees with a thud. I hiss in pain before looking at my hands. There is no serious damage, but my hands have scrapes on them that are bleeding slightly and have started to sting. I pull myself up from the floor before I continue to head inside to the kitchen.

As I make it to the kitchen, I look up to see that the only person in here is Alex. Alex and I aren't the best of friends, but I suppose I tolerate him.

"What happened to you?" I hear him ask.

I'm confused about how he could possibly know something is wrong before I realise that my hands are shaking from the pain.

"Oh. I just fell over outside. It's nothing serious, though." I mutter, starting to wince from how much the pain is starting to get to me. 

"Right, come with me." Alex said, getting up from his chair and walking towards the door.

"What? No, I can sort myself out." My voice shakes slightly, but I'm determined.

Alex gives me a look and gestures for me to follow him anyway. I sigh quietly before doing so. We both end up outside Mike and May-li's office.

"I'm not going in there! I'm fine, see." I go to touch the palm of my hand with my fingertips before gasping in pain.

"Sure you are." Alex said before rolling his eyes and knocking on the office door.

"Come in!" I hear Mike shout from inside the office.

Alex opens the door and gestures for me to enter. He then does the same before closing the door behind us.

"What can I do for you, lads?" Mike says, looking up from his work. May-li smiles at us before going back to her work.

I look at Alex straight away. I didn't even want to come in here in the first place. If he is going to force this, then he can do all the speaking.

"Ryan fell over in the back garden, and he's hurt his hands. Have you got any antiseptic wipes so I can help him clean his hands?" Alex says, grabbing my wrists to show Mike my hands.

Mike looks at my hands before humming and nodding slightly. He turns around in his chair and grabs the first aid kit. He opens it and takes out two antiseptic wipes before handing them to Alex.

"I am here, you know. You could have handed them to me." I said suddenly. They both look at me. Alex looks smug while Mike looks amused.

"Yes, I know that, but it's clear that Alex is taking good care of you." 

I roll my eyes at Mike's words before telling Alex to open the door. He does so, and we both leave after saying thanks to Mike. Alex tells me to follow him, and we end up in his room. He closes the door behind us before we both sit on his bed.

"I thought we would have a bit more privacy in here. You know what the others are like with sticking their noses into other people's business." Alex says as he starts to open the wipes. I just nod at his words.

"Give me your left hand." He says quietly, to which I do as I'm asked.

As soon as the wipe touches my hand, I start to pull away. I've never been good with pain. Unfortunately, I don't get very far as within a few seconds, my wrist is being gripped firmly. I try again, but stop when I see the look Alex is giving me.

"Stop pulling away. I need to clean your hands." He says sternly.

"Sorry. It just hurts. I'm not good with pain." I mutter quietly, still wincing from the pain in my hand.

"I know. I'm sorry, but it will be over soon." He says reassuringly.

Within two minutes, my hands are clean, and the wipes are in the small bin in the corner of Alex's room.

"Thanks for helping me out. I suppose you're not as bad as I thought." My words are said quietly but with slight amusement.

"Mmh, well, you're not too bad yourself, but get out now because I have things to do." His words are light, but I still take this as my cue to leave.

I get up from the bed to leave, but not before giving him a small smile and thanking him yet again for his help.

Should I do another chapter that kind of leads from this or just a completely different one shot? Let me know your thoughts, and I'll see what I can do.