Sudden attraction

This is continuing on from my last one-shot in a way. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but please let me know your opinion.

Ryan's POV:
It's only been a week since my incident happened. Since Alex decided to help me. Since I realised that I may have developed a sudden attraction to the one person I never imagined i'd like. All these new feelings are so strange, and if I'm being completely honest, I'm not sure how to deal with them. I would block it out and pretend I wasn't feeling anything like I usually do, but for once, I don't want to. I want to try and be his mate even if that's all our relationship develops to.

I left my room and headed downstairs where a few of the others are. I flop myself down next to Alex and look at the TV. It's just some boring news channel, so I just look away again.

"What's up with you, Reeves?" Alex says nudging me slightly.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You're quiet. You're quieter than normal Ryan quiet." He says making butterflies erupt in my stomach when I realise he cares.

"Oh. No I'm just tired. Nothing serious." I say actually telling the truth. He observes me for a few moments before deciding he believes me.

"Right okay. Well try and sleep more tonight then." He says patting my knee.

"I will don't worry." I say smiling at him a little.

I turn away from him to look at the others. They are all looking at me in shock. I look behind me but see nothing there so I look back at them questioningly.

"What are you staring at freaks?" I say in annoyance.

"You Ryan Reeves was being nice yo someone. You were being nice to Alex. The one person we thought you hated." Jody says as the others agree with her.

"Shut up guys. Keep your noses out of my business." I mutter angrily.

"Awh come on. Leave him alone." Alex says before doing the one thing I didn't expect him to do.

Alex puts his arm around my shoulder before pulling me towards him. I fall into his chest and almost freeze in shock.  Within seconds I decide to take advantage of this opportunity. I pull my legs up onto the couch and position my head in a more comfortable position on his chest.

"What the hell is happening with you two?" Sasha asks with a knowing look.

"Nothing." I say quietly before closing my eyes.

I feel Alex lean his head down slightly before his breath is fanning against my ear. I shudder slightly but try not to react too much.

"You comfy there?" He whispers to me.

"Mmh very much so." I whisper back.

"Are you gonna stay there then?" He asks rubbing my arm soothingly. I sigh in content before answering.

"If that's okay. I'm feeling kinda warm and sleepy here." I say my eyes still closed.

"Of course. Get some sleep and I'll wake you up for food in a bit." He says before lowering his hand to rest comfortably on my waist.

All I do it mutter a quiet thank you before drifting off into dream land wondering what this means for us.