Chapter Three: I Win.

*wattpad is buggin so I can't put the shit in the middle of the page

*wattpad is buggin so I can't put the shit in the middle of the page. Also I skimmed it so prob mistake ahhh wtv I need to get a chapter out I've been starving you guys🥹😭*

🖤~[Naruto]~🖤

So. I took the quiz on Friday. I had spent the previous night cramming and pouring over my notes, determined to do well. And luckily, all that effort paid off with an impressive eighty-five.

But.

As proud as I was of my score, I couldn't show that to Sasuke. He said I needed a hundred for that to happen. So yes, I may have sneaked a copy of the quiz, used photo math to get my answers, and wrote a perfect one hundred on there.

Sitting in my living room, I couldn't help but smirk as I proudly had the fake quiz lying innocently on the coffee table. My plan was foolproof, no way he'd figure out that I cheated, the quiz looked totally legit. I played games on my phone and texted a few of my friends as I waited for Sasuke to arrive for our second tutoring session of the week.

And soon enough I heard a knock at my door. I excitedly got up and walked over to the door. I opened the door and it revealed, yet again, the most stylish man I've ever seen in my life. He always has such bold pieces and today it was the dark blue-jeaned vest that had all sorts of cool patches and lettering around it complemented with his usual oversized clothing. He wore his normal jewelry as he stood there holding his backpack straps, waiting for me to let him in.

"Hi." He said quietly, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Sup?" I said, enjoying the awkward energy that was starting to appear.

"May I come in?" He asked and I nodded and moved out of the way. He came in and I closed and locked the door behind him.

"So you remember our bet?" I asked him with a smile plastered on my face.

He said something as he walked to the couch but I didn't quite catch it. This is starting to become a frequent thing. He's so quiet and acts like he has no confidence despite having such a bold appearance.

"Can you speak up?" I asked him as I walked over to meet him on the couch. "I swear I can't ever hear you sometimes."

"I said I remember." He said and I noticed his eyes glance over at the coffee table. My smile grew wider.

"You see it right?" I asked him. He glanced at me for a second before reaching over to grab the paper from the coffee table. I could see his eyes widen as he held the paper still as water.

"How?" He uttered. "You weren't even getting hundreds on the worksheets we did." He scratched at his head, turning the paper over to look at the work on the back. "It's correct, but how?" He mumbled.