[4] Malfunction

As MePhone woke up...AGAIN. OJ would stare at him. The only thing MePhone could feel was his bed's soft material and limbs. 

Paper walked in, holding the door.

"Uh- OJ- You need to answer questions from people!"

OJ looked at Paper, heavily annoyed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He sighed and got off of MePhone''s bed. "MePhone, I've got to leave." OJ smiled and started walking outside.

"Wait- STOP! Don't go!", said MePhone, clearly upset. 

OJ seemed surprised to hear MePhone say that. "Oh- I- ..Sorry MePhone..I- uh-"

"..have to go."

MePhone looked even more sad. He got off his bed and started to hold OJ's arm. "Please don't go OJ..!" Paper tapped his foot. "Hurry up OJ." OJ looked at Paper, then MePhone. OJ looked more stern. "MePhone- I have to go do something." He spoke louder as if he was angry at MePhone4. Suddenly, OJ got an idea.

"..Paper, give me 5 minutes." Paper nodded and closed the door. When he did, OJ turned to MePhone and sat on his bed. "You're..probably just tired." MePhone looked more relaxed as the rays of the sun shined on him. OJ took out a small bag of cookies. "Will you let me go if I give you these?" OJ shook the bag a little, making MePhone interested. He took the bag calmly, looking at OJ, waiting for him to leave. OJ got off MePhone's bed, then left. Shortly after, MePhone fell asleep again.

Paper and OJ started walking downstairs, doing whatever they needed.

..9:00 PM.

MePhone opened his door and stepped out again. He started walking downstairs, as he was more silent than usual. Test Tube glanced at MePhone but continued writing down her notes with a concentrated look.

"He seems fine..just some flaws..Wait- JUST SOME FLAWS?! These flaws could be CRUCIAL to his stability and his system! My, what has happened?! Has he gone from a normal host to a MONSTER?! WILL THAT HAPPEN? I must speak with OJ about this!"

Test Tube harshly threw her pen on the table, leaving her notepad on the table as she left to talk with OJ. MePhone looked at Test Tube leave, as he started to walk over to the table, picking up her notepad and reading it.

As he read the exact words, he looked frightened. He was scared and nervous. He dropped the notepad on the floor, sprinting back to his room.

OJ and Paper were responding to other's questions..kind of like a QNA. OJ noticed Test Tube, as she signaled him to come over.

After a few seconds, OJ escaped from the crowd. He looked surprised, but happy to see her. Test Tube crossed her arms with a stern look. 

"OJ, we need to talk."

"Oh- Okay..sure what is it..?"

Just as MePhone was about to enter his room, he turned and looked at Test Tube and OJ, talking about him.

He looked for a minute, hearing the mumbling, everyone else, and the static..the- The static?

MePhone looked even more scared. He started to sniffle, then went into his room, shutting the door. 

"..Maybe I am just a breaking machine."

[IM DYING IM SOSOSO SORRY I PROMISE THESE CHAPTERS WILL GET LONGER]