[6] Paper-Ripper

Taco would rush back into the bushes after peaking from the window, brushing off some dust and dirt off her arms. She would walk for a moment, then bump into Microphone. Mic tripped and fell on the grass, scratching her head. "OW- What the"

Mic stared awkwardly at Taco, with a nervous expression. Taco looked surprised, then angry. She started to step closer to Microphone, as Mic would stand up and start backing up.

"YOU! LIAR!", screamed Taco. "HEY!"

Taco became surprised again, looking at Mic with a growl. "What...do you want? , said Taco. Mic looked at her with a stern expression. "You're the liar, y'know?!"

Microphone crossed her arms and stared at Taco. Taco soon had a mischievous grin. "Well...I wouldn't be lying if I said I had this." She quickly pulled something out of the bushes, which slowly moved out. It was MePad's body. Mic looked concerned, putting her arms down. "WHAT?! Taco, did you like- KILL HIM..?" Taco looked even more offended. "NO! NO NO NO! YOU IMBECILE! He has just fainted."

Both of them looked at each other for a moment, with a concerned, annoyed, confused, something out-of-the-sort expression.

.....

MEPHONE4'S ROOM,,

MePhone's screen would turn blue again, slowly opening his tired eyes. His room was dark, and he would just lay on the ground with a confused and tired expression. "What-"

"..!!"

He quickly shut his mouth with his hands, as he looked shocked. His voice was more..glitchy. Whatever, he'll just stay silent for the day. MePhone got up, looking around his surroundings. He looked to his right, seeing a knife, and a rope on his ceiling. He felt..weird. Then, he felt sick. MePhone quickly got up, turned on his light, and left his room. He walked to the bathroom, eventually throwing up in the toilet.

(OH MY GOSH MEFON ARE YOU OKAY)

"AH-"

He stopped, flushing the toilet and wiping his mouth with toilet paper. He still looked sick and warm but brushed it off. MePhone walked in a..very odd pattern. He would walk past by Baseball and Suitcase. Both of them glanced at MePhone's odd walking. Eventually, Baseball would start to walk over to MePhone. "Hey- Uhh...MePhone..?"

MePhone stopped and turned behind Baseball. He just waved due to his weird voice change.

"You're walking..kinda..uhh.."

"Off."

MePhone looked scared, then sighed. He shrugged and continued to walk downstairs. As he reached the kitchen, he sat down on the table, putting his head down in exhaustion.

After a while, OJ would come downstairs, noticing MePhone. He didn't really expect MePhone to be down there but went up to him anyway. "Are you okay?" OJ spoke quietly. MePhone raised up his head at OJ, his eyes looking tired. He nodded silently, then put his head back down. OJ just stared at him and stood up awkwardly, fidgeting with his hands. "Do..you wanna see Test Tube..? Maybe she can give you some sort of medicine." MePhone looked at OJ again, then nodded his head. MePhone slowly started to get up, looking down with a miserable expression.

OJ held MePhone's hand, as he started to walk him outside, to Test Tube's lab.

Once both of them got there, Test Tube instantly noticed OJ and MePhone rush in. Test Tube glared at them, looking even more annoyed. She wore a white coat, crossing her arms. "So..what happened now? Is he gonna kill us?", OJ looked worried, while mePhone looked scared. "Test Tube, MePhone's sick. We need a cure." Test Tube looked even more pissed off. "Cure?! CURE?!" Test Tube raised her voice, stepping closer to both of them. MePhone looked even more tired and he had some slight tears in his eyes. "YOU GEEBWEEZER! THAT BLUE THING..WAS THE CURE!!" Test Tube pointed at OJ. "Look, I'm sorry but-" OJ was then interrupted by MePhone.