[8] Let's Keep this a Secret, Okay?

Test Tube silently was writing down some notes, while clinging on to her white coat. She looked determined and concentrated. MePhone looked surprised that she could write so fast, as he watched Test Tube write. Even tho, there was still some glitching in MePhone's system. He just felt so..loved. Something he never felt before. Something..he needed.

As Test Tube finished writing down her notes, sliding the board down the counter, she hurriedly searched for something. MePhone just stayed silent, waiting for her. He didn't know what to do right now. "Uh- Have you seen-"

"OJ? He's in the hotel."

MePhone then thought about it. Why is he in the hotel? Whatever.

Test Tube stopped searching, then threw a pill bottle across the counter, landing in front of MePhone. He looked at it. Test Tube sighed and stood next to MePhone. She put a hand on his shoulder and talked in a monotone voice. "Please. PLEASE. Take these every day. When you wake up, and go to sleep."  MePhone stared up at Test Tube, then nodded. He slowly took the bottle from the counter, examining it for a minute. Test Tube looked more annoyed, snatching the bottle from him aggressively. "Just- GIVE ME THAT!"

She huffed and opened the bottle for him, handing it back to MePhone. MePhone's hands shook, as he took 1 pill. He swallowed.

Gulp.

Test Tube would walk to her sink, getting some water for MePhone to drink. It tasted..bitter. Slightly bitter, slightly sweet. Just like MePhone's emotions. Test Tube placed the cup of water on the counter. MePhone picked it up and took a sip. It tasted like tap water. Whatever, it wasn't that dirty. MePhone put the bottle of pills away, then put his hands behind his back. "T-thanks.." Test Tube nodded, slightly annoyed and serious. She sighed and signaled him to, "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LAB."

MePhone exited, walking back to Hotel OJ  as the rain slowly stopped.

He sprinted through the door, standing in the middle of the lobby. Everyone stared at him as he came back. Then, Suitcase notices him. She looked..terrified. MePhone didn't know why. 

Huh.

It's okay, she's always like that. MePhone tried to step up upstairs, but some dizzy thought came up to him, as he fell backward and-

"...!"

MePhone felt someone's hands on his back, unexpected. He hears OJ's voice, shaky. "I didn't expect you to come back too fast.." OJ panted and balanced MePhone back on his feet. He turned to OJ, but he looked more..stressed. OJ looked tired, as his hands were shaky and sweaty.

"Oh- OJ I'm really sorry-"

"It's fine."

OJ walked Mephone upstairs, to his room. When MePhone sat on his comfy bed..he wasn't used to it. He hadn't felt it in a while, and it was more..soft? He didn't wanna seem like a brat, so he just laid down and slowly fell asleep.

OJ would shut the door silently, turning the lights off. Right when he turned around to head back downstairs, he saw...Test Tube?

Test Tube stared at OJ, with a stern and annoyed expression. Surprisingly, she was still wearing her goggles and her white coat.

She hesitated to talk but eventually did. "OJ. We need to talk." She started to walk in the other direction, where the railing continued on. OJ followed behind, catching up to her speed. "Uh- Yeah..? What is it?" Test Tube looked even more annoyed, then stood still. "Do you know how annoying it is, keeping up with...MePhone4?" OJ looked..confused. Test Tube had never acted this way before.