— Agent M, focus! Now go one and two and..
— OKAY, I get it. Thanks-
— Your rudeness is killing me. Minus 1 point. And before you say anything, I'm reporting it to Professor C4.
— Damn it. I don't care anyway.

Professor C4 was actually watching Agent M train secretly. Agent K knew that. That's why he was being rude. It was an experiment to see the behavior of Agent M.

  Well, the result was the same as usual. Rude. Cusses a lot. Speaks Spanish. Confusing. That's in Agent M's usual report.

  Some days later, Agent M went to the supermarket because the Professor had asked her.

  — Why todayyy I was going to watch some movies.
  — Because I told you so. Now, chop-chop before I chop-chop your head.
  — Fine.

  It takes about 10 minutes to go to the supermarket actually. But, Professor C4 made a rule that they can never use any types of vehicles unless he agrees. Actually, Agent K also has to follow this rule since many said it was "unfair".

  Agent M arrived at the supermarket. This supermarket is not a normal store, actually. It sells weapons that are specially made for the students and professors in the academy.

  Agent M picked the weapons Professor C4 had asked her and picked some more with the money left. She bought a P92 and P1911 (both are pistols) and went back.

  — Agent M, you were fast.
  — Yes, I guess. I got what you wanted. A UMP45 (SMG), Lynx AMR (SR), O12 (shotgun), and a P90 (SMG).
  — Very good. This is why I ask you in specific; you're good at it. You never miss anything. Oh, and I forgot to ask you. Will you go back and get me two M249s? Please.
  — Ugh, fine. But don't tell me you have more.
  — I actually do.. some ammo. Can you get me like 10 sets of 9mm? Thanks.
  — Damn it, I wanted to relax and now I have to buy more stuff.
  — Yes, please Agent M.