13. Insufferable

🎶Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay
'Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine
Doesn't matter anyway
In the night, we'll take a walk
It's nothing funny just to talk🎶

______

And she woke up in the smell of someone's rich, expensive cologne. She rubbed her eyes to see a man with broad shoulders standing in front of her, giving her a smirk.
"Morning, love", Abhimanyu said wearing his cufflinks. Akshara saw herself lying on Abhimanyu's bed and the memory of yesterday night lingered on her mind. She gulped and suddenly hid her naked body with the blanket.
"We-", she was about to say something but got interrupted by Abhimanyu who camr near her and said, "Yes, love".
Pink colour spread across Akshara's cheeks and neck when she remembered about her, clenching on Abhimanyu's shirt and smashing her lips on his.
"Stop calling me that", she said. "What?", Abhimanyu teased.
"You're insufferable", Akshara said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.
"You didn't said that when you were riding on my fingers and screaming my name so loud?", Abhimanyu said and his hand slipped inside the blanket with which Akshara was covering herself. Akshara got flushed and pulled the blanket to cover the upper part of her bare chest.
"Don't. You don't need to cover yourself in front of me", Abhimanyu said and his hands cupped Akhara's breast.
Akshara didn't made eye contact with him, instead she closed her eyes and flipped her hair on a side. Abhimanyu came near her and after a second his lips were on her. Tasting her while tangling with her tongue. After a passionate kiss Abhimanyu stood, "I'll be waiting for you for breakfast. Meera had already made much things. And I wanna ask you something too if you don't mind", he said.
Akshara was already flushed but she remembered Ishaan. She wanted to tell Abhimanyu about everything happened in her past with Ishaan but she couldn't.

"Say the name of the person who is behind your tears and I'll tear them apart."

She rememberd Abhimanyu's words. She didn't wanted Abhimanyu to be worried about her matter, she didn't wanted him to get worried.
She nodded and got inside the bathroom to get a hot shower and erase Ishaan's memory.

~Akshara's POV~

Ishaan won't do something lile that. Nothing will happen. I am safe here. This is Abhimanyu's penthouse. He won't come here and threaten me. He is nothing in front of Abhimanyu. Be calm Akshara, you're okay when Abhimanyu is with you. But how can I be so foolish that I just...Abhimanyu finger fucked me. Oh god! It's so....I don't know what's happening to me.

~POV Ends~

___________________________________________