25. Are We Real?

🎶When it hurts but it hurts so good

Do you take it?Do you break it off?When it hurts but it hurts so goodCan you say it?Can you say it?Your love is like (hey, na-na-na, na-na)Your love is like (hey, na-na-na, na-na)It hurts so good (hey, na-na-na, na-na)Your love is like (hey, na-na-na, na-na)

It hurts so good🎶 

_______

"Akshara?!", Abhimanyu said searching for Akshara in his penthouse and saw her door locked. "Open the door, Akshara", he said slowly. After banging thrice and hearing no reply, he got worried. "Open the fucking door, love!!!", he shouted. And the door finally opened. Abhimanyu saw an emotionless Akshara standing in front of him and realised that she didn't heard their whole conversation and just heard his words. He fucking wanted to kill himself before hurting Akshara. "Just one question", Akshara said in a cracked voice. "Yes?", Abhimanyu replied. "We are real or not?", Akshara asked looking straight into Abhimanyu's eyes. He wanted to say that they are real, so fucking real, so fucking exclusive but he couldn't because he didn't wanted to loss her. "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but whole female population know that I'm not interested in love or any fucking relationship. I just made a deal with your mother which I wanna break now. Hear that I don't love you, or even like you. It would be better to say the truth now that we aren't real, sweetheart", Abhimanyu said hiding his emotions. Akshara moved back and took out her suitcase which she'd already packed half and moved out from the penthouse being an emotionless heap. 

Akshara checked in a hotel situated at the outer of the city and locked herself in her room. She entered in the bathroom, switched on the shower and with clothes on, she tried to dissolve herself in the water. She fell on the floor and burst out, crying and shouting with pain in her heart none could heal. She was used to be left alone by the people she loved but this time, she was also hurt by the one she loved the most. Her heart couldn't bear this thing, she cried out and burst out her pain. She wanted to stab her heart so strong but even that will not cause that much pain as compared to the one Abhimanyu gave her. She asked him if they were real because she trusted him but he broke her trust. So much that she wouldn't be able to trust anyone again in her life. She cried as if her life ended. As if she ended. She didn't knew what to do. She came out of shower area with red and swollen eyes and texted her friend 'Vanya' something and buried herself beneath the blanket.