CH 3- DON'T TOUCH MY SON

Lucy~

(Two months Later)

Saline panicked footsteps alerted Lucy to the problem. Saline never ran, she only walked calmly.

"Lucy Help!" running from her training cleaning in the direction of Selines voice she met the panicked woman half way. The sound of brush crashing behind her made Lucy pull out the long knife she used to cut through vegetation.

"What is Saline?" The older women painted and pointed back towards where their camp was set.

"Dark Guild." Was all she could get out. Lucy nodded and in a moment She had summoned Virgo out.

"Take Saline somewhere safe." Virgo frowned for a moment of bowing and snatching the old lady up and disappearing in a blur. Lucy wasn't sure if Saline was in this world or another. Haiwen looked down at Lucy from a high branch before saying.

"There heading down the stream. Towards the village." At his words her blood ran cold. Those villagers were very kind to Lucy and had always given her food or clothing when she could not afford it.

Suddenly a man burst upf from underbrush. One hand raise and a could of blue smoke seemed to rush for him. Before anything more could happen Lucy jumped away from the smoak and Haiwen jumped down at the man's head from the tree. The moment their bodies touched electricity, arcing threw their connected bodies. Skin bubbles when high electricity goes through it. Burning it in a way. The man screamed as his skin exploded.

"That was cruel Haiwen." The small dragon ignored her words. Lucy took a deep breath and swung the sword. Granting him mercy.

Racing threw the trees Lucy was about to burst into the village but came to a sudden stop. There was familiar magic in the air. She watched as a stream of bright red flames burned through the air. Lucy would recognise that magic until the day she died. Natsu Dragneel, the one person who had truly hurt her, was here. Turning she found comfort in the small dragon perched on a tree near her. His dark eyes took in the scene before them.

"I-I cant." At the tremble in her office Haiwen's wings rattled slightly.

"Then don't." His words were simple but easy. Lucy didn't have to go help her old teammates. She was obliged to do anything for them. She was aware that they were more than capable of solving this issue. Lucy began to climb up the same tree Haiwen was on. She climbed higher and higher until the entire village lay sprawled out before her.

Haiwens small voice came from just right of her.

"Lucy, who is he?" She knew he already knew but just needed to confirm. Looking down at the village Lucy found each member of her old team.

"The pink haired one is Natsu." There was a blankness to her voice that surprised her. Lucy watched over the team. She could see everybody fighting, even Happy, everyone except for Lisanna. Lissanan was clutching to Natsu's leg, handicapping him, as she cried. At the sight Haiwen said with obvious disdain and disgust,

"And the white tree grub is Lisanna?"

"Yes." Lucy pointed out who everyone was to the small dragon, watching carefully as they fought. No one seemed to notice her. When everything appears to be coming under control Lucy turns and slips into the darkness, away from the fire.

Gray~

Grey could have sworn He saw someone sitting in the tree over there. Unfortunately he couldn't go investigate because of Lisanna, again. Looking at the crying Lisanna everyone let out a collective sigh. Lucy never cried like this and she always fought back and gave it everything she had. Lisanna tried for the first few missions,Unforntlaly shed one less and less and now she had become a total snob. Always ordering me around and saying mean things about Lucy when Erza wasn't around. Grey could tell Erza wanted to skewer Lisanna at least twice a day. There was slaughter from everybody. It wasn't exciting to go on missions anymore. It was for money to pay the rent. Grey had even taken to just doing duo missions with Juvia because her turning into a puddle of water was a lot more fun and enjoyable than watching Lisanna cry. When Juvia cried it was a sight to behold. Lisanna was just pathetic.