31. The dreaded marriage preperations

When he left her in the room, a maid along with a beautician came in giving her some clothes and applied concealer to cover the marks on her face. Then the driver took her to the haveli. On reaching the haveli, she found no one there. The guard informed her of today's incidents. Almost the whole family had left to the hospital except Alizey. Asma Aunty after knowing that Haseeb is in hospital had left already along with Haya and Saif and after that Dua was in her father's room when he had suddenly fallen down to the floor, his hand on his heart. Dua had immediately called Irtaza and Shehryaar and then screamed for everyone in the house. Ammara, Haroon, her grandfather and grandmother had instantly came and took him to the hospital.

Zahra was alone in the haveli. She was sitting in her room along with Alizey, who was sleeping peacefully. Zahra's head rested against the headboard, her eyes closed. She was extremely tensed. Her mind was filled with alot of horrendous thoughts. At one side it was Haseeb, the poor boy had been beaten so much because of her, the other side it was her uncle, she was continuously praying for his well being and then it was Daniyal, she was severely worried for her safety at last she was worried about her future. What it will be holding in for her? More precisely, what Irtaza will be doing with her? She had no idea. She was afraid to face the coming days of her life.

She wanted to run away and live her life to the fullest without any worry, without any tension. An year back, she had everything, her father, her mother, the person she loved but today she has no one by her side with whom she can share her sorrows with. Not even Daniyal.

She was looking at the ceiling lost in her thoughts. She had no idea whether she'll be able to meet him again and whether there love story will have a happy ending or not. The thought of leaving him made her throat clogged. There relation was based on 5 long years how it can be broken within just a month. She had loved him for last 5 years. He was in her heart for last 5 years. And just within a month everything changed in a flash. How's that possible? It all felt so surreal to her. They both had promised never to leave each other and there life had turned to a point where they're forced to stay away.

She was clueless whether Daniyal was safe or not. Haseeb had asked those men to free Daniyal but still her gut feeling was telling her that he might be in Irtaza's captivity and this thought was making her heart run a mile a minute. She was so thankful to Haseeb. She had no idea that he could be that helpful. Though Irtaza came to know about everything but still the way he tried to save her from Irtaza, he earned a very respectable place in Zahra's heart. She wished she could had saved him from Irtaza's punches but the immense fear had jammed her mind and limbs completely. She was so afraid of Irtaza at that time.

What was her fault when she was forced into this marriage?

Numerous times she had thought to tell her taya about this forced marriage and ask for his help to get her out of it but the situation always turned out like that she didnt find the chance to reveal anything to him. Today after that horrible incident in that room she determined to ask for his help but then she came to know about his heart attack, her heart had stopped beating. She didnt has enough power to see him dying like his father. She was like a second father to her because his everything was exactly like her father, the love, affection she has saw in his eye-

Her trance suddenly broke by a knock on the door.