42. Restrained

He stared directly in her irises. They were fear filled, anticipation clouding them, she could feel her breathing getting ragged just like last night.

Her face still also held the same innocence, the only reason for which he had fallen for her, beauty was just a plus point. He wondered is she really that innocent? He was confused whether to believe his heart or mind. His mind wanted to punish her but his heart wanted to cherish her, love her.

There was a clash inside him, but he couldn't bring it in himself to trust her again. If he had received betrayal once from a person, he can never trust that person again no matter how guilty he becomes later of his crime.

Betrayal was the ultimate crime to him. He can forgive anything but betrayal. The worst punishment in his mafia is of a traitor and here he is in love with that traitor.

He still loved her, despite everything she had done to him, his heart could not hate her but he can't trust her again. Yet according to him, she deserves punishment of the crime she had committed but he was aware he was being way too much harsh on her.

He didn't know why her cries, her whimpers plays with his heart. It was the love he still has for her but her cries also pleases him too, it was the hate he has for her, which was more dominant then the love.

He was confused for the first time in his life. An inner war was going inside him.

But how could someone so easily forget that the other person had betrayed him?

Her betrayal was what he could not forget, which overpowered the hate inside him. And he was aware, his hate was extremely venomous.

He brought his thumb closer to her dry lips and caressed them, the pads of his thumb feeling the softness of her flesh. He was mesmerized by her beauty. She was looking like an enchantress.

"You look beautiful" he whispered, staring right into her eyes.

Her lips were locked, she couldn't even utter a thanks.

His eyes stared deep into her soul, feeling her lonliness, helplessness. She was caged in every way and he had caged her. He had clipped her wings.

Her uneven breathing, slight shivering, fearful eyes, anticipated face, widened irises told him everything. Everything which she has felt.

His eyes lingered towards her pink lips, they were shivering and his eyes were lust filled.

He wanted to capture those lips in his. He wanted to feel there softness against his.

And suddenly he pressed his lips on hers, closing his eyes, he felt them against his. His lips begin to move on hers, creating soft sounds in the silent atmosphere. His fingers threaded into her locks to maneuver her head.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, adrenaline was rushing through her veins, his strong cologne had intoxicated her senses, she couldn't think of anything else besides him.

She could feel his lips softly moving against hers, when suddenly he deepened the kiss and forced his tongue inside her mouth. His tongue stroked against her dry tongue, coaxing it to dance against his.

Moments passed but still he continued to suck the breath out of her, making her breathless.

Her limbs begin to shake and to balance herself she placed her hands on his shoulder so she can't fall.

His hand snaked on her waist and pushed her more closer to him with a jerk. He begin to roam his hand down towards her ass creating tingles on her body. He groped her ample ass and then spank it suddenly before he pulled away and looked at her.