M | Mayores | Wooyoung x Yunho

Contains an age gap and slight degrading.

"Those legs."

"So fucking sexy."

"Baby come ride me."

Wooyoung smirked at all the live comments running on the computer screen. His toes curled when pushing his favorite purple dildo in deeper.

Wooyoung was a cam boy. He streamed nightly, pleasuring himself for an audience of about two thousand horny people, mostly guys.

"Mm, I don't ride any guy. I like them a little older. With more experience." Wooyoung licked his lips provocatively. Cue the newest stream of comments where guys were volunteering themselves for a night with Wooyoung. The male simply laughed, watching donations go in where they could request what to do next.

Wooyoung only streamed for another half hour until his eyes landed on the clock. His mother would be home soon.

Chasing his orgasm in a hurry, Wooyoung came with a high-pitched moan and then shut off the camera. That's how it usually went.

Immediately, he sprung off his bed to clean up the mess and shower.

"Wooyoungie?"

"Hey, mom. How was work today?" Wooyoung greeted as he was towel-drying his hair.

"Tiring as always.

Wooyoung took a seat down in front of his mother and softly smiled. "I know. I made dinner. Want me to heat it?"

"Yes, please," His mother sighed. "I need to take a shower." Wooyoung watched her leave before he began heating up what he'd made hours ago. Two servings for him and his mom. It's how they lived. She supported him, he supported his mom.

About five minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Wooyoung opened it to be greeted by Yunho, the newest neighbor on the block. Wooyoung and his mother had met him one day during the annual block party. He was around 10 years older than Wooyoung, though one would probably mistake the two as being the same age given how age was very kind to him. Yunho had a nice build and was quite handsome. Wooyoung had even thought of him a few times while streaming.

"Oh- hi," Yunho smiled. "Was I interrupting you?" Wooyoung knew he was talking about the wet hair and white bathrobe.

"No. Can I help you?"

"Your mom asked me to come by and leave some vegetables I grew in my garden." Yunho handed Wooyoung a bag.

"Thank you, goodnight." And that was it. Once he shut the door, Wooyoung sighed in relief. The recurring thoughts of his body against him, on him, in him, made Wooyoung warm.

"I heard the door." Wooyoung's mother shook her wet hair.

"Yeah. Yunho left us somethin'," Wooyoung set the bag on the table. "Since when do you talk to him?"

"Well he told us at the block party about wanting to make a garden on the front lawn. I saw him working in it a few weeks ago. He's a nice man."

"Is he single?" Wooyoung asked.

His mother chuckled. "He's 34, sweetheart."

"And?"

"You're 24. You don't care about age?"

Wooyoung shrugged. "He doesn't look too old to me."

His mother hummed in agreement. "That's true. I just want you to find a nice man to spend your time with. Why don't we invite Yunho over for dinner this Saturday?"

Wooyoung couldn't wait for that day. Yunho had happily accepted the invite, and when the day came, Wooyoung made sure to clean himself up for the special occasion.