M | Take Two | Seonghwa x Yunho

Seonghwa bit his lip as he looked at himself in the mirror. What would his acting partner think when he saw him? Saw his chest, his legs. They would be down to the tight skin-colored underwear, doing the scene together.

"Seonghwa, are you ready?" his assistant asked.

"Almost." Seonghwa slipped on the loose-fitting clothing he was supposed to wear for the scene. It didn't matter how good he looked because it was coming off anyway.

"Good, you're both ready," the director said. Seonghwa's eyes fell on the younger actor. Halfway through the movie's shooting, he still couldn't believe he was starring in a BL movie with Jeong Yunho.

"Hyung?" Yunho waved a hand, grinning. "Are you there?"

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Are you nervous about this scene?"

Seonghwa nodded. "Never done something so intimate before on screen."

"It will be okay, Seonghwa. You'll do your best." The director patted his shoulder. "Yunho is a patient actor and we've told him what he needs to do. Can you follow along?"

"Yeah."

"Great. There'll be some rough play, and from there, you two will improvise. Understand? I want this done at most in two takes."

"Yes, sir."

"Places, please." Seonghwa was given a final check from a stylist before everyone scurried around to get ready.

"Take one. And... action!"

"I can't stop thinking about you," Yunho called to Seonghwa from the other side of the room. "And I know you can't stop thinking about me too."

"Yujin, how can I do that to Minsoo?" Seonghwa replied. "He's my brother and your boyfriend."

Yunho took a step forward. There was no hint of hesitance. "So?"

"But... this isn't right-" Seonghwa got cut off when Yunho pulled him by the wrist, close.

"Why can't you listen to me? I don't love him. I love you." Yunho brought his lips down on Seonghwa's own. They kissed hungrily without care. Even though they've done it before in other scenes, Seonghwa still couldn't get used to kissing the younger's perfect lips.

"I missed us so much," Seonghwa moaned.

"And now you can have me."

Yunho shoved Seonghwa to the bed like he was nothing. Seonghwa would never admit it, but he liked getting treated this way — acting or not.

The two kissed desperately, hands going after each other. Yunho breathed heavily against Seonghwa's mouth. The pair began to remove their clothes and throw them aside. As they moved beneath the sheets, Seonghwa felt Yunho squeeze his thigh hard. He wondered how much flesh this man could grip with his slender fingers.

The cameras moved to show Yunho spreading Seonghwa's legs and grinding against him. While the set was professional and calm, Seonghwa was freaking out inside.

How was Yunho so experienced? Why was he going so fast? Would Seonghwa be able to keep up with him?

Seonghwa softly moaned as Yunho left small kisses on his neck. He could feel the younger grinding against his leg under the sheet. At one point, Seonghwa had to ask himself: Was this even part of the scene anymore?

He received his answer when Yunho's right hand 'slipped' and touched his upper thigh. Seonghwa's stomach turned upside down while growing hard. Unsurprisingly, he could feel Yunho's hard dick dragging along his leg.