VHope: Taste Buds

prompt: heaven

To be honest, Taehyung, better yet known as V, does not like sugar much anymore.

His all weather hyperactivity is amplified so much by it, it makes him terribly weak when the sugar rush leaves his system. He can fell the sweetness burn into his tongue, the sugar stuck to his stomach line- he now plainly hates the taste so much.

But as an idol who needs to be always on the go, sugar is an instant source of energy, so he needs to keep feeding on it.

So he's trying to choose in between a Chocopie, Pokey sticks and the normal chocolate bar. He tries to remember what he ate last time which again gave him so much energy to pull of the whole solo dance sequence of 'Haruman~' MV.

In comes Hobie Hyung, his smile as bright as ever, and now the corners of the smile highlighted with chocolate marks.

He's trying to tell Taehyung that chocolate was one of the best things invented, and that he should eat all three, when suddenly V grabs him by his collar and pulls him forward.

An unsteady heartbeat later Jung Hoseok is trying to calm his racing heart, as Taehyung licks off the chocolate around his lips with his tongue and let's out a sigh of pleasure.

Because everything tastes good, no, simply heaven off of Jung Hoseok.

-X-X-X-

A/N- lame lame laaaame. I promise a better one next time. Please request!