VHope: Cherry

prompt: lipbalm

Taehyung is a very decent boy. His eyes usually shy away on their own accord from seeing something inappropriate. He's been trained to be the sunny neighbourhood boy who's got good manners and wins your parent's hearts in an instant.

But for some reason right now, his damn eyes are just not moving away, and he's pretty sure he looks like a gawking seagull with wide eyes, slightly parted lips and a pink tinge on his cheeks.

Hoseok in front of him, is just unaware of the amount of heroic effort Taehyung is giving to look away from him applying a goddamn lipbalm.

He's just sitting on his bed with his phone in one hand and the EOS Summer Fruit lipbalm in another. The tiny ball is uncapped, and rolling on Hoseok's pouty lips like they own it. The red of his lips are now highlighted, yet he continues to sensuously pucker his lips to balm and unconciously roll it over every goddamn inch of his lip. It looks like he's just lightly kissing the round creamy surface of the balm ball, and god it looks so hot.

He then caps it back, purses his lips, and releases them with such a loud 'smack' that Taehyung is sure his heart is thumping out of his chest at the same speed his lips puckered out again.

His lips are now glossy, red, looking like the most smoothest pair of plump, soft lips, that Taehyung just wants to touch them (because he positively can't afford to do more.)

He just wants to feel them on his fingertips, let his thumb run over the shiny skin of his fuller lower lip, taking away the gloss and just leaving behind his gorgeous soft lips. He'll like it when Hoseok will gasp at this- and he'll just add to the tease by just lightly sucking the excess lipbalm on his thumb. And then Hoseok will lean in, and he will too, (he'll put his hands in Hoseok's hair and Hoseok's arm around his neck) and then he'll get to experience the lips more intimately by meeting his lips with his. He'll first place butterfly shy kisses, just enough to feel that yes, he is kissing Hobi Hyung, then level up by sucking the lower lip and gliding his tongue along it till he feels the complete flavor of the summer fruit and of this gorgeous creature called Hoseok. He will hear him moan, and he will take his bottom lip again, and gently bite it, groaning while Hoseok will hold him tighter. Only then will he let go, and Hoseok will still have his arms around his neck and he'll tilt his face again and go for a second one.

"TaeTae?," a familiar pair of glossy lips talked to him.

He shrieked, and jumped back on his bed. Hoseok looked at him quizzically, and then laughed. "You ok?,"

"Yup," he said, popping the 'p'.

"So Jimin and I are going to the studio to practise the chero, I'm leaving the room keys with you," he said, pointing to the keys on top of the cabinet, but Taehyung's eyes can't even look half an inch away from the lips that he had been day dreaming about which are now in motion.

"I'll see you later. Bye!," Hoseok grins and walks out. He closes the door behind while Taehyung is still muddled in his thoughts.

It's only after a while that Taehyung realises he's all alone.

His legs move on his own accord, and he finds himself sitting on his hyung's bed. He smoothens the crumpled covers, and his hands run on a round object.

He picks it up hesitantly, and runs his thumb on its surface. Then he decides, what the hell, and uncaps it.

He runs the balm on his lips, but he doesn't feel the cream like coat of the balm, but rather, two soft lips mapping small parts of his lips as they glide over as his heart flutter and stomach does flips.

Indirect kiss.

-X-X-X-
I'm such a creep.

Hey readers! I just want to say I'm so sorry. I realised I don't put so much VHope moments in between OneShots. I promise they'll be more in the next one ^.^ thank you for sticking with me.

And WE ARE HEADING TO 1K READS. This is my most successful fanfic, thank you so much for the support.

Please keep voting and commenting. You guys are the best :*