VHope: Example

prompt: From the best oneshot author alive, @theyoongitoyourjimin. Stutter.

I just
Stutter, Stutter, Stutter,
Di-di-di-di-di-did I?

Taehyung sighed for the nth time.

"I'm so sorry," Jimin wailed. "One last time. Pleaaaaaaaseeee,"

Taehyung closed the book in front of them. He had already used the three textbooks that Jimin had brought to him to try and explain to Jimin the effect. "How about I try to explain it to you without using textbook definition? We'll find key words later, first try and understand the concept."

Park Jimin was one of Taehyung's closest friends. He wasn't dull exactly. He did well in all the subjects he had taken, and was a beast when it came to picking up dance steps.

However, this year he had taken up chemistry to try and get near one of his classmates, Yoongi, because he had a small (did I just say small? I mean god-awful-massive) crush on him. And in the most polite manner I can convey, I will say Jimin sucks at chemistry.

All year long he's barely managed to pass the class, and now a low score in the finals meant he won't be able to take up chemistry again. So he needs a decent grade to keep sucking on to Yoongi-hyung everyday.

Jimin nodded his head.

Taehyung closed the book, and took a deep breath. "Now look Jimin," he said, raising his hands," the electromeric effect--,"

Soft chimes a 'good morning professor' echoed in the library, and a tall man with a handsome face and sunny smile nods back to all of them.

Oh shit, Taehyung thought.

Professor Hoseok was the sweet, charming, hyperactive, boy-next door sort of chemistry teacher who had won everyone's heart on campus. He was that cool type of Prof that treated the students more like friends, and his classes were fun and interactive. He taught chemistry in a way that moderate grader Taehyung was now one of the toppers.

But Taheyung wanted to top in things with him other than his subject.

My guttered mind.

To make matters worse, he was looking extra good today (he looked good always anyway.) He wore a black hoodie and light blue jeans, his hair spiked up in front and his jacket arms pulled up to reveal toned arms. The small hoodie and jeans accentuated his amazing figure
He looked more of a student than a prof and he looked so damn hot that Taehyung was mentally cussing so much his dead grandmother must be rolling in her grave.

Jimin nudged Taehyung. "Tae?,"

Taehyung looked back at him,"R-right. S-s-o--,"

Soft footsteps moving closer to their table was making Taehyung nervous and his heart flutter like crazy.

"T-t-the e-elctro-m-m-m-meric e-effect," Taehyung's sense of words were fading as he could feel a familair presence nearing him,"h-happens in uh- only uh-- m-multiple b-bonds. Like, l-like, the p-pie--,"

"Umm pie," Jimin drooled, and Taehyung's heart was fucking playing GTA in his chest. He could feel someone now standing behind his back and leaning onto his chair.

"--elec-t-trons t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ttransfer-rr," he now felt a hand on his shoulder. "I-it o-o-o-only h-h-happens inthepresenceofanattacking," Now he could feel the hot breath of his professor near his ear and fuck fuck fucccck he's so dead,"r-r-r-r-re-a-a-agent."

"I'm glad you're reading up your lessons well Tae," Prof Hoseok smiled to him, as he turned to see himself just half-a-fucking-inch from those beautiful lips. He griped his shoulder tighter. "But calm down on studies a bit. Your stuttering is getting worse. I can't allow you to stutter this much on every presentation as you have been already."

Taehyung could only mechanically shake his head while Jimin was watching them with his eyebrows raised.

"Good boy," he said, and ruffled his hair. His brilliant smile was blinding and he couldn't stop staring at those almond eyes lined with the most perfect eyeliner. He could feel his hand in his scalp and omg if he pulled his hair like this when they made out on the teacher's desk---

"Alright, I'll see you guys later," he said, and leaned away from Taehyung's chair and he could fucking breathe.

"Please take care of your friend," he motioned to Jimin, who nodded viciously. With one last wink and a hand glide on his shoulder he walked away.

The next five minutes were spent by Jimin staring at Taehyung who had his mouth and eyes wide open and gasping for air like a fucking dolphin. He realized he was so concentrated into Yoongi Hyung he never noticed this.

"You stutter at every presentation?!,"

Silence.

"You've never stuttered all your life otherwise!,"

Silence.

Then it clicked Jimin.

He flicked Taehyung's forehead, who crashed back to earth. He opened the nearest book, scrambling through the pages trying to hide the hot blush decorating his cheeks."The effect is temporary. It stops when the reagent moves away."

Jimin stared at Taehyung, and then at the retreating back of Professor Hoseok, and then back at Taehyung.

"Did you understand?," Taehyung asked, too embarrassed to look up.

"Yup," Jimin said, popping the 'p'. "I just saw the best example of it." He grinned.

I'm such a dork agvsjsudvevns.