VHope: Aim

prompt: fucking Yoongi ruining my fucking bias list and fucking winning basketball tournaments looking fucking gorgeous argh.

"Focus, Taehyung!,"

"What do you think I've been doing since the past half hour?!,"

"I think your alien buds told you to aim and land in one Galaxy and you sucked at it so bad you just fucking had to land in this one,"

"Yoongi-hyung, I will murder you in blonde blood,"

Yoongi sighs. "You just have to aim at that square!," he points at it again. "And the black square on top of the basket, not the whole square that's holding the basket ya know."

Taehyung gives him the classic JNope face which he's mastered from his boyfriend.

Yoongi throws the ball to his chest, which he catches immediately. The kid's got skill, Yoongi thinks, its only he sucks at aiming.

It's only when the fifth ball again bounces off the basket, the boundary walls and the screams of saesangs are heard does Yoongi get pissed and wants to wreck the pole and hit Taehyung repeatedly.

-X-X-X-

Taehyung enters the house, sweaty and dejected. Yoongi is still muttering out audible curses to him, and he wants to whack his blonde head into a pile of goo.

Hoseok immediately notices his boyfriend's pissed off mood. He knows Taheyung lately had really really wanted to learn basketball, but Yoongi was a very strict and harsh teacher, and Taehyung had an alien heart which could only take so much.

He know Taehyung is not doing well at aiming. The screams of saesangs outside was loud enough.

He rolls an m&m in his fingers, thinking, as he watches Taehyung from afar muttering to himself. He hates how demotivated he looks.

Hoseok decides to remind him how good he is at aiming.

He looks at the m&m in hand, and smiles.

Bingo.

"Tae-Tae!," he calls out from the couch, turning back to the TV. "Can you please get the m&m pack from the fridge?,"

Taehyung grunts, and goes to the kitchen. Yoongi meanwhile, sits next to him on the couch, lays his head back and closes his eyes.

Hoseok hits a pillow on his face. Yoongi is about to strangle him when he tells him to hush and watch.

Taehyung appears, still lost in his thoughts, walking towards the couch. Hoseok exclaims,"Tae, stop!,"

Taehyung breaks out of his trance, and looks at him confused. "Why?,"

Hoseok smiles at him cutely, and points at his open mouth.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow at him.

"Throw it at me!," Hoseok says with an open mouth, and Yoongi is facepalming, wondering when the fuck can he go solo, away from these idiots.

Taehyung sighs. "Hobie, I'm not in the mood--,"

"You guys better not be in that sort of a mood--,"

"No one fucking asked you Yoongi-hyung!," Taehyung growls back. Annoyed, he picks up the first m&m, pulls back and hits it at the very centre of Yoongi's forehead from across the fucking room.

Gawddamit.

Hoseok now grins, and points at his mouth again. Now a bit relieved of frustration, Taehyung smiles, aims, and perfectly delivers the m&m into Hobi's waiting mouth, who munches on it quickly.

Hoseok moves away from the couch, and on top of the table. He again motions Taehyung to throw the m&m at him. Taehyung closes one eye, takes a careful aim, and hits bullseye.

Yoongi cannot believe his eyes. Or the growing boil on top of his head.

Hoseok continues to stand at different corners of the room, and Taehyung never misses even one shot. They're laughing and having fun, while Yoongi knows his time is up, and he better fucking get outta the room before he sees the side of VHope fangirls love and write fanfiction about.

As he's about to leave, he whacks Taehyung's head.

"Yaah! Why did you do that?!,"

"You blithering idiot," Yoongi growls,"You didn't miss one shot here, what happened to you outside?!,"

Taehyung looks at the smiling Hoseok across him, and shrugs. "Hobi's lips are more attractive to aim at than that stupid square."

Yoongi facepalms. I need to go solo soon.

-X-X-X-
This is one of my old works. Lately I've not been inspired enough to write VHope even though I have a prompt pending ;-; I hope the mood sets soon, AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 9.5K VIEWS AND 615 VOTES I LOVE U ALL.