A simple day.

(enjoy the song)

_Nobody's POV_

*A boy name Taehyung in the old library of castle sitting in the corner reading a book peacefully until this happen*

Jimin: Taehyung *he opens the door of library and come inside with angry look on his face*. I hate you how can you leave me alone like this, am I your brother or your enemy?

Taehyung: *he look at him with straight face and then started to laugh*

Jimin: why are you laughing I swear I'll kill you if you don't stop laughing .

Taehyung: I....... first look at your face*still laughing* you are red like a tomato.

Jimin: you......tell me Why did you leave me alone? Was it not you who provoked me to do that? You said you will stay with me, then why did you leave? *he said all this in one breath*

Taehyung: hey hey stop stop sit here and take breath first then I will tell you ok.

Jimin: ok *he sat on chair and took some breath* now tell me why?

Taehyung: I didn't leave you alone, the truth is, I went to get it from appa's room *he showed him a sword*

Jimin: ohhh this is appa's sword you know that appa told us not to go near it so why?? *shocked*

Taehyung: I know, but I wanted to see what it is like and how sharp it is.*pout*

Jimin: ok then let's see how sharp it is...*He held the sword in his hand* Let's separate your head from your neck and see how sharp it is.

Taehyung: hahaha *fake laugh* very funny shut up . Let's go outside to see ok.

Jimin: ok.

*Both of them were busy in their talks when someone placed a hand on their shoulders. Both of them looked at each other with wide eyes and gulped in fear and then look behind to see their elder brother Hoseok and took a deep breath of relief*

Hoseok: what are you guys doing *Suddenly his eyes fell on the sword* what...... *About to shout but Jimin stopped*

Jimin: hyung shhhh.

Hoseok: ok now tell me what are you guys doing with appa's sword. You guys wanted to die.

Taehyung: hyung nooo!! Listen we just wanted to see how sharp it is..*pout*

Jimin: hyung please don't tell anyone about this *pout*

Hoseok: *raised his eyebrows* ok I will not tell anyone but promise me you will put it back on in it's place. *Sweet smile*

Jimin: ok I promise*happy*

Taehyung : I also *smile *

Hoseok: ok then * he goes towards bookshelf and took a book then sat on chair and start to read it*

Jimin : let's go Tae.

Taehyung: yeah let's go chim .

*They went outside*
.
.
.
.
.
*On the other side in small part of the kingdom a boy named Jungkook walking in a market with his friend smiling*

Jungkook: stop don't laugh at me it's true .

Hokook: but it's so funny 🤣.*laughing*

Jungkook: it's not my fault it's your brothers fault .

Hokook: huh?? How ??

Yoongi: why me?? For one, I have taken a short break to meet both of you after so long and you both are blaming me for your mistakes besides loving me.