yk it calls stalking tae!!

"previous part"

Taehyung: we will tell that we wanted to go there because it was peaceful and we want to help farmers.

Jimin: like appa will believe us.

Taehyung: come on we can atleast try.

Jimin: yeah let's gooooo.

*They went from there*

"Continue part"

*They come Infront of the door of court they took a deep breath and look at eachother and went inside. They went Infront of their parents. And then you can see what happened*

Taehyung: appa.

Namjoon: *look at him* yes what happened??

Taehyung: appa..... Jimin have to say something.

Jimin: huh? *Shocked* me *looks at Tae who also looked at him with pleading eyes* oh yeah.

Namjoon: yeah speak Jimin I am listening.

Jimin: appa we want to go there again.

Namjoon: where?

Jimin: in fields.

Namjoon: but why? *Really shocked*

Jimin: appa we want to help the farmers coz yesterday when we were working we realized how peaceful it was that's why.

Namjoon: okay *raised eyebrows* but yoongi will go with you.

Taehyung: huh?

Namjoon: yes yoongi will go with you and now you can go.

Taehyung: hmm ok.

*They went from there and come in Jimin's room*

Jimin: now what about yoongi?? We can't do anything if he will go with us.

Taehyung: umm.....ik let me think *thinks for 5 min* I have a plan.

Jimin: really tell me.

Taehyung: come here.

*He said something in Jimin's ear*

Jimin:wooo great but what we get caught, yoongi is so intelligent we have to do it very properly.

Taehyung: yes and I am sure we will not get caught by yoongi we can do this.

Jimin: yes lets go it will be fun.

Taehyung: yes.

*They got ready they put the ordinary clothes on so no one can recognize them they also put on a cloak so yoongi will not notice. After sometimes they went outside the palace with yoongi and went toward fields and start working (start waiting for that boy to come) and then after 15 minutes the boy come running towards yoongi*

Jungkook: yoongi hyung yoongi hyung *breathing heavily*

Yoongi: what happened kookie?

Jungkook: why are you again here today? Again taking care of prince while they do their punishment.

Yoongi: we can say that but this it's not punishment they come here by their own they thought that this is refreshing. Disgusting it's not refreshing I would rather do exercise.

Jungkook: it's suspicious right you told me they don't like to work in fields then why now?

Yoongi: I also thought that but then I thought to leave it's their life not mine. *Jungkook just hummed in response* btw what are u doing here.