66

~Chapter 66~

In the Zi Yue Palace, Bi Bo looked at Gu Jin who was silent and asked again anxiously.

"A Jin, one life for another, in order to save A Yin, have you really thought about it?"

"She could have lived for ten years. In the Nether Realm, she was willing to give up half of her lifespan in order to get Feng Yin's soul back for me. Bi Bo, A Yin only has less than a year left." Gu Jin looked up, "As long as we gather together the Kunlun Snow Lotus, the Yao Chi Divine Dew, and the Flying Beast Inner Core, and sacrifice my centuries-old immortal power, can we make the God Transformation Pill?"

The light in Gu Jin's eyes made Bi Bo unable to look directly at him. No one knew Gu Jin's temperament as well as he did. He was raised without desires because Feng Ran and Tian Qi didn't want him to carry out the duties that the God of Chaos was born with. Although he has a good heart, he has become so focused on a water condensation beast that he was willing to ruin his hundred years of cultivation for her. 

Hey, he is indeed the son of Bai Jue. He is as obsessed with his sweetheart as his father.

"Yes, as long as these three are gathered together, you can refine the magic pill and turn A Yin into a water-condensed divine beast." Bi Bo said.

"Okay, I get it."

Gu Jin got Bi Bo's approval and flew out of Zi Yue Mountain towards Kunlun Mountain without any delay.

In the Zi Yue Palace, Bi Bo looked at Gu Jin flying away, obviously a little dazed.

"You told him the method of refining the inner core, aren't you afraid that he will actually kill a flying beast to save A Yin? Don't forget that he is a True God with the power of chaos. If he commits any crime, In the future, when a thunderstorm comes during promotion, I am afraid it will kill him."

"No." Bi Bo said in a deep voice: "A Qi will never trade an innocent life for A Yin's life. He simply can't do it and will definitely give up refining the soul pill."

San Huo touched his chin, and seeing Bi Bo's distracted look, he suddenly said, "What are you thinking about? Is there something else that I haven't told to him?"

Bi Bo suddenly became excited and his eyes dodged, "No, I told him everything."

San Huo has been with Bi Bo for a hundred years. As soon as Bi Bo raised his tail, he knew there was something wrong with this kid. He stepped forward and looked directly into the boy's eyes, "Is there really nothing wrong? Bi Bo, don't fool Yuan Qi. Seeing how deeply he cares about that water condensation beast, even if you have a deep friendship, if you really concealed this matter from him and wasted the life of that water condensation beast, I'm afraid he won't forgive you."

"Why are you meddling in so many other things, Stinky Demon Dragon?" Bi Bo stood up, said in a rough voice, and rushed out of the Zi Yue Palace without looking back.

San Huo looked at his back thoughtfully, unable to help showing a hint of worry. 

This little brat is very stubborn. A Yin is the only clan member with whom he is connected by blood. It is impossible for him to ignore A Yin's life, but... I'm afraid that if he does, A Yin won't be as important as Yuan Qi in his heart.

Half a day later, Gu Jin arrived at Kunlun Mountain. Fortunately, he and Lian Xi had known each other at Bainiao Island. Seeing that he was anxious to use Kunlun Snow Lotus to save A Yin, Lian Xi took out the three thousand-year-old snow lotus from the mountain without saying a word.