my wife is smart

**morning**
I woke up and found myself on something hard but soothing a similar scent was their when scenes of night started to tak my mind and i remembered I was still in aayansh ,s lap and was sleeping like a baby , as soon as I tried to get up i fell on aayansh,s lap making him wake.

Easy tria! You are not in good condition.

Yeah i am sorry.

Don't be it's fine.

I left for my morning routine and came out after getting ready today i opted for a loose suit to office because of  the wound.
Last night memories were still haunting me but I was calm and knew that I can't be weak i have to fight .

I came out and was wearing my paayal when aayansh came out wearing his black suit and damn my husband is really handsome and no wonder girl talks about him in their fantasy

Tria?? Where are you lost .

N_othing aayansh ji .

Are you alright now , why are you coming to office today take a day off or work from home only .

No aayansh ji i will come with you otherwise will be bored no one is at home today .

Shanu and ishu will be out for college, Aditya bhaiya is out for case today ,oh!! Shit i have to say good luck to him suddenly. i jumped and the next second i was in aayansh ,s arms .

Easy madam abhi itni sahi nahi hui hain say him at the breakfast table ( easy madam you are not well yet wish him on breakfast table )

Hmm...i replied.

Suddenly he asked and what about chachi , mummy, polo maa, bua (not to mention about her)

Chachi is out with mummy and polo maa as your mausi is coming and some revathi and yuvraj also . And bua do you like your wife to listen all day about how lucky I am to get married with you . I said in a mocking tone to which he chuckled a bit.

Ohh so Mr adrak  singhania smile also

Yeah trianka I also smile , he said while seeing toward me making me blush .

What about dadu and daai you love to spend time with them .

Aree unko unka couple time enjoy karne dein aap ab sab Ghar ki khabar mughse hee lenge kya Maine bss kehdiya main chalri hu office toh chalri ( aree let them enjoy their couple time , you will take news of every member from me only , if i said i am coming with you I am coming that,s it )

Ohk ... Ohk... Baba Let go to breakfast table we both left for the breakfast table.

**Breakfast table**

Oh look maharani is here , said bua , by the way it seems you have habit of getting up late your mother didn't taught you anything trianka??

Aayansh ji was about to say something when I said yes bua she taught me everything but forgot to fight from naggy in laws .

Are you calling me naggy??

No bua why are you taking it on you I said while smiling and by the way bua thankyou for addressing me as queen even before aayansh ji,s coronation .

To which all the youngsters were laughing silently like a maniac even Aditya bhaiya was laughing and suddenly we all got a message on youngsters group chat .

Shantanu -: bua is clean bolt , very nice bhabhi .

Aditya bhaiya-: well done tria my mon deserve that i didn't felt bad don't worry.

Raima -: bitchy move babe!!

Viraj -: our tria is fireeee

Ishika-: bua ko aj ka breakfast yaad rahega,.

I put my phone down when i heard  bua saying don't you think you are speaking too much .

Learning from you bua thankyou for teaching me here take this extra Paratha .

And then i heard viraj saying to aayansh , ye wife nahi fire hai fire bete.
( she is not wife she is fire)

To which he gave his signature smirk ..

Aditya bhaiya  this best of luck for today , you will do it I know you will win .

**At office**

I was doing my work in the cabin when I got call from some unknown number . I was not in mood to pickup but then thought that maybe some important work would be their.

~On call~

Trianaka- hello , trianka speaking!

Unknown - hi trianka.

Trisha-: astik???!!

Unknown -; yes tria i am your astik .

Trisha- -: sorry I don't know any astik . Bye and never call me again.

I cutted the call and started to do my work because I didn't care about him anymore, it's simple it took me time but yeah I overcomed .

I was doing work when peon bhaiya came .

May I come in mam , he said with a gentle smile.

Yeah sure bhaiya please come in .

Mam , actually aayansh sir is calling you .

Ok say him I am coming.

I got up and left for his cabin which was on the 56th floor .

56th floor was all reserved for him while 54th was for Raima and 57 for viraj .

As I entered I saw him sitting their with some files .

He immediate saw me  and asked me to sit with his eyes as suddenly a call came up to him .

I settled myself on one of the couch and started scrolling my phone .

And when I read the news I was shocked.

News headlines -: Ryan Malhotra was found dead in his apartment with 21 cuts which lead to gradual blood loss and his main part was missing too .

Ryan was one of the top industrialist but was charecterless as he tried to molest and take advantage of girl employees.

What's your views who is behind this??.

I shut my phone and remembered aayansh ji ,s words last night , I was out for work tria you will see it Tomorrow.

Is aayansh ji was behind this?! I thought in my mind . I was in my thoughts and didn't realise when I slept on the couch as aayansh ji ,s call was taking a bit long.

Guysss!! I hope you like this chap please please vote and comment it feels disappointed and self doubt when you work hard for writing and not got any response!!!!♥️♥️♥️#loveisintheair,#savage, #lovetohate,#feelings, #darkromance ,#love

Love from

Unkwn♥️♥️