revelation

**In room**
Trisha are you ok , how did the accident happened ?

I am ok aayansh ji, it was just the driver got distracted, don't worry .

How about the wound is it hurting right now also .

Yeah it's hurting a little bit but it's lot better after ishika gave me the medicine.

Alright, let's go and downstairs for dinner .

Hmm...

**After dinner **
Trisha was reading a novel , and aayansh was doing some work of office . After finishing his work  he entered in room.

Umm.. aayansh ji can I ask you something!?

Yes trisha you can ask me anything.

Where is viraj bhaiya,s father and why you call avantika mom as mom ?

Aayansh hesitated for a moment but soon gained his composure back .

If you don't want to tell it's fine .

No no so tria you see , our family is huge but it was not like this before.  Avantika mom was my mother's sister , my mother fell sick when i was only foetus   one day and she requested avantika mom to look after the family, days passed my mom's health got worsed and she was weak but miraculously I was born and due to me my mom health recovered but it was late because no one was ready to marry avantika mom , but avantika mom wanted to become a mother so through surrogacy   viraj was born .

So viraj is my half brother I mean paternal brother.

Hm.. i nodded

So why do you ask this trisha ?

Just wanted  to know there are so many speculation about the family.

Ok fine let's sleep now .

We were going to sleep when suddenly thunder rumbled and he knew what was going to happen he suddenly pulled all the curtains and closed all the window but still I was getting panic because the sound was still audible ..

Aa... Jiiii he will kill meee ... Aay.... Jjiii I was not able to speak

I started to cry I tried to control but i was shivering suddenly i felt myself in here and i immediately hold aayansh ji so tightly that he got my nail marks on his neck . Suddenly the sound of thunder stopped .

Tria look up you are safe now .

I looked and we were in aayansh ji ,s study room .

This room is sound proof whenever you feel like panic come to this room . Or I will carry you don't worry.

I am.. sorry you got marks due to me

It's fine butterfly you never hurts me but I am hurt with something.

What aayansh ji ?

You didn't tell me that why you are scared of thunder so much .

I.. i...

Tria you trust me ?

Yes

So tell me please

I pulled one side of my suit and let him see my bare back which was filled with bruises.

Who did this to you trisha . Name just give me name and I will make them regret their existence.

**Aayansh**

As soon as I. Heard thunder i knew tria will panic so I carried her to my study room .

As soon as I carried she regained herself when I asked her the reason for panic

And the next moment I was shocked her whole back was filled with blue and black marks , my heart was clenched and i wondered how she had felt and how much broken she must be .

She was silent when I said .

Answer me trisha , who did this to you because if I found myself then I will make them suffer their lifeee.

I know you can't trust people , but you can trust me because I am not people i am your husband.

I was f__ive when my real parents died and then .
Chachu was not in state to take care of me due to my financial conditions so all the relatives suggested to put me in orphanage, although chachi use to give some money to me one of his friends wanted to adopt me and chachu thought that it would be better for me to live with someone he knows rather than living in orphanage.

Chachu,s friend adopted me when I was six, he was friendly for sometime but then he started to show his true colours I used to do all the household chores and work have to go to school and whenever he used to be in frustration he used to beat me so much that I can't even get up for days .

Chachu never got to know what his friend did. when I was 18 he tried to molest me  but I ran away and when he found me he locked me in a dark room and that day it was raining like hell and the thunder was rumbling too much from that day thun
Thunder became my trauma as it bring back memories of him .

*Trisha*

When aayansh ji asked me that what,s ,y story behind the trauma i couldn't resist telling him about , there was a felling inside me that I can trust him with all my sorrows and pains i never knew that he would some day become my need , the need for survival as  I told him I saw there was something in his eye's for me .

There was silence in room when aayansh ji pulled me to his lap and hugged me tightly as if I was a baby . Our gaze met after sometime and there was this heat developing between us as if my lips are demanding his lips on me .

Suddenly he realised what state we were in .

Ahmm... I am sorry

It's fine .

It's late night let's sleep .

Umm here?

Yeah I will leave you sleep peacefully.

No it's fine please sleep here

And we didn't realised when we slept hugging each other.

Guys chapter draft mein pada hai agla ab likes to aa nahi rahrpe toh main publish karun ya nahi aap batao ☹️