first dayp

~Ayansh pov~

5:00AM

As i entered the room from study room , i  saw her sleeping figure on the bed curled up and sleeping like a baby. Don't know what came to my mind i sat down on my knees and pulled back  the strands of her falling hair behind her ears.

I checked her , as last night she was having fever. And when I touch her forehead, she was burning up.

Should I wake her up , i thought in my mind .??

Suddenly her alarm rang and she woke up from bed.

Aaa..pp yahan ?

This is my room don't you remember? He sounded as cold as possible.

Yeah i remember. Sorry!

I replied as boldly as possible, as expected.

No need of that , you are burning up , do you want medicine..

Yes ! But i have to eat something for that, let it be  i don't want to eat med... I was about to complete when I realised my mouth was filled with two chocolate biscuits..

I didn't brushed Mr .. !

Who cares mam. I do What i want to  do. You wanna see it!??

Huhh?!

You wanna see it what I can do?

No... I replied.

Good

Now let me sleep. And you also sleep it,s only 5:00 AM.

have some files to complete... I will complete it . And then have to cook as today is my first rasoi, then muh dikhai and reception is lined up , i cant sleep.!!!..... I said in one breath.

First breath ms trisha. Don't panic , maybe you forgot but today is Sunday. Everyone is tired from the wedding they will wake up late . Plus in rasoi i will help , it's a ritual in our house that during first rasoi dulhan has to make food with groom. And third reception and muh dikhai both are in evening and you just have to get ready for that , now sleep  and let me sleep.

I then realised that he was right , today is Sunday..

He was about to leave i suddenly said, Sl....eep  here only .

What?!!! Say again I didn't get it.

Sleep here only , it's your room please I will feel guilty and the bed is master sized two people can adjust.

Oh yeah but, i don't have habit to share bedd.

Ok no problem, anything you are comfortable in ..

Then he left for study room .

~1 hour later~
~Aayansh pov~

Please leave me, i am sorry, please i am sorry i will never do this again ..... Please . I heard trisha voice from bedroom, i thought somene had breaked inn in our room  and took  my gun.. from the drawer.

But saw no one only tria on bed tears were flowing from her closed eyes , she was covered in sweat , i guess she was having some kind of night mare. I get to her side and woke her up , to my surprise she jumped from the bedd and hugged me tightly.

HE WILL k...illll me ,she was repeating the same thing again and again... please saveeeeee memmemm......

Butterfly !!no one can hurt you trust me. I said to her , calm down

I calmed her down .

Who will  kill you tria ,  please tell me first what happened to you ..

Don't ask me questions when the time will come you will get to know. I am sorry..