first day

Kavita's POV

OMG finally after alot of begging my dad allowed me to go to raipur to persue my dream aaaaah im so excited.Right now im sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to RAIPUR.I just wish to persue my dreams and be in a healthy relationship with small circle of friends. i am waiting for my flight 

i go into my bag to find my headphones to listen in the meanwhile,i found my moms necklace......that  was the last thing she gave me before leaving this world.i guess I should just keep this necklace aside.i wish I can find that boy who helped my family......

After the flight

Aaaaah finally I landed it felt like forever even tho it was just a 5 hour flight I got enough sleep tho.well it's good I'm gonna live alone. I like being alone but not all of the time I want to make some good friends.lets hope for the best.

its good that my father bought me an apartment already.i would have been so uncomfortable if i would have been living in an local apartment, not because its ugly or it has poor quality its not like i am a spoilt brat but i have came to this aprtment few times when my dad have gotten here for some work.

time skip

ok first day of college hope it goes well.

i am walking through the corridors looking around the interior and tbh this place is fire.like this place is so prettttttyyyyyyyy.i was busy admiring the place but suddenly.BOOM.

somebody in full speed came and crash into me like wth?!well ik i was partially at fault i stood up and said,"i am so sorry i was'nt looking i am really sorry,are you okay?"well i always apologise first it makes things okay.but then this guy said,"AREYOU BLIND OR SOMETHING?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING SHITFACE!"

ok that was enough to make me mad," what is wrong with you sir YOU WERE THE ONE RUNNING AROUND LIKE THIS IS YOUR DAD'S PLACE AND PLEASE CALLING ME A SHITFACE LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU LOOK LIKE A STRAIGHT UP AUTISTIC PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE A LIFE!",

 i shouted this at his face and turned around and left leaving him behind and yeah did i forget to write that when i was leaving i showed him my middle finger,yeah the look on his face was worth it.

well that was a tough mornin'.i went to my class gladly on time, i sat next to a girl.she was just so cheerful and bubbly she said,"hi you mustbe the new student my name is Rishika,wannabe friends? actually i saw you in the hallway and you got a great attitude like bro your just mwah." 

"oh well i would surely be like to be your friend Rishika"i said with a smile"and about that inccident in the hallway that guy was the first one to start hehe." 

"oh i saw everything and i loved it actually the guy you fought with is the prince of Raipur and also my brother!" oh shit i fucked up

"omg i am so sorry-"Rishika cut me of

"dont be sorry gurl thats the first ever time i saw someone being so brave and shouting at my brother i like you your my bestie now!"

"ok but still i am sorry i mean your the rajkumari-"

"oh come on thats too old i am just a normal royal i have alot of time before being a rani sa"said Rishika

"btw i dint catch your name"

"oh i am so so sorry my name is Kavita Chandra"

***********************************************************************************************

hi guys this is my first book and the first part of this book i hope ya'll like it please vote and like this i mean cmmon i am just a begginer wont you support me?

tysm for voting and liking

and also tell me in the comment if there are any mistake i will make it right

tysm for readinggg