past?

he was light in the darkness

i was the darkness

Kavita POV

well just another day and to be honest i am not even ready for it i didn't know that we get atleast 10 assignments in just one freaking week.

and to make this all worse i have to tolerate the prince or we can say the autistic jerk.OMG sometimes i feel like punching him in his face he is in the same studies as me but he is in his 3rd year and me in 1st.

you know if he was not the prince i would have killed him the first day i came in uni. and my friend circle i am just so happy to have Rishika she helps me most of the time she and i have all the classes together. i just love RIshika. 

Rahul and Vibhan they are also good company they are fun vibhan is really kind and really flirty but all of that he is a really kind guy and Rahul he is an introvert but really kind and repectfull and also Rohini she is an year older she is in her second year of college she is not really that welcoming at first but she is really sweet and kind so i like her we both are also close she is like a big sis to me and also Rishika 

and last and least Reyansh the worst guy ever he is the kindest to all of the friends and his sister but me. its like i have done something to ruin his reputation.....Well actually i did humiliate him infront of everyone but he started first so whatever. 

and for some reason our friends likes it when we both are fighting like we are in a reality show but when Reyansh is not around everyone tells me to not do anything really bad because he can do something 'worse' but i am not scared at all IDGAF.

at home

finallyyyyyy i got home after a reckless day at uni.I took of my shoes and just dumped myself on the bed. ufffff  feels like heaven. i closed my eyes but suddenly i heard a crashing sound i woke up. okay someone is in my house i got up slowly without making a noise i got my pocket knife and pepper spray ready in my hand.

there is someone...i continued walking but suddenly i heard loud sobs as i walked more near the sobs got louder and louder.i was confused. i saw a person hugging his knees while sitting in a corner crying his eyes out. thats when it hit me its my dad...........

"dad?.." i called out.he looked up at me his eyes screaming hatred.i just looked at him.NUMB. i was numb i can not feel anything "you killed her...." no please not those words please.....

"you killed her kavita"  NO NO NO

"i- i din't- i din't kill her dad plea-please beleive me- dad please......."i dint even realise i was sobbing more harder than him.

"YOU KILLED KAVITA, YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER.YOU KILLED HER!!!!!"he roared out loud

"NO NO NO NO NO DAD PLEASE I-"

"STOP IT KAVITA I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" that was all to break me in a million pieces. sometimes i also wish i was dead. If i die will anyone even come to my funeral?

"you killed her kavita......" NO my-my brother he can not say that

"you did kill her kavita" said arush

i slowly turned there he was standing looking like his eyes are throwing dagers at me..

"no please please bhai i din't kill her i-i promise"

"YOU KILLED HER-"

suddenly my eyes shut open no i was having a panic attack. I-I cannot breathe SHIT.i took off my jacket and ran into the balcony. the cold breeze hit my skin, relaxing all my muscles. finally i can breathe.i started sobbing out loud i walked into my room. i need to apologise . i opened my phone and dialled his number

"Bhai......"

"what happend princess?" my brother asked softly

"bhai i am so s-so sor-sorry  i really really din't mean to k-kill her i-i also love her...bhai please forgive me bhai i never meant to kill her bhai-"i hate it when anyone cuts me in between

"what are you saying? did you get those dreams again?are you having a panic attack again? go into the balcony"

"bhai please tell dad i din't mean to kill her bhai i i really also love her if i call him he wont listen to me, bhai please..."

"ok i will call dad but princes are u okay are you having an attack-"

"no bhai i am fine i really am i am not having a panic attack just please tell dad"

"ok princess i will talk to dad butplease take care of yourself."

"ok bhai...bhai do you think i killed her-" he cut me in between...again

"no you dint and stop blaming yourself just take care  of yourself?ok princess?"

"hmm"i did not have any words left

"okay i will go talk to dad take care" with that he disconnected..

******************************************************************************

hewo loviesssss 

hope you liked this chapter 

please like and vote tysmmmm