Episode 15

"You really good at this " Charles said to me with chuckle . 

"See ...I told you I will win in this game " I said . 

"Maybe ...you win this time because of your last song " Carlos also added . I give him a bombastic side eye . When he saw that ,he laughs out loud . When we are talking to each other , Sara runs up to me . "What's wrong Sara ?" I asked her . "I need to go back to my office , Jenna (who is Sara's assistant) told me there is emergency meeting " she said . "So ...will you drive by your own or should I sent someone ?" she added . 'What about you? "I asked her before she finish her conversation . "I will just grab a Taxi " she said . "Oh ...No ... it is meeting and you are CEO .....So, take the car with you. I will just hit a call Dua or Liam . " she gives me nod and leaves. I also give her a smile and thumb up. I let out a sigh and took out my phone from  my Purse to hit a call Liam , to pick me up . *I don't call Dua because she is properly at her studio for her New Song . So, I don't want to disrupt her*. "Do you need a ride ?" Charles comes closer and asked me in low tone voice . When I look at him from my shoulder, he is already looking at me With those eyes again . "Is ok Charles , thanks for asking me " I said and let out a chuckle, full of awkwardness . He seem a little bit pissed off ,but he control himself and gives me a nod and leave . *Why did you rejected ? ...To be honest ,he is handsome ,he can tell the most sexiest Language and he is Sexy .But, as I said to him .... He is too pretty to handle and just not my type.* I let out a long sigh ,while I am watching him . But ,when I turn around to make a phone call , Carlos ...he is still there and looking at me . I feel a little bit nervous , so I just give him a smile and leave from the balcony .

"Will you come ? " I asked to Liam while I am walking through the Drivers' garages. " I want to come to pick you up  ...but Darling I have appointment". I winced and put my head down. "Fine ,I will just call Dua " said and hang up the call . *Now, I have to call her now because I don't want to grab a Taxi or walking back to my Mansion.* Before I hit a phone call to Dua someone touch my shoulder . It was Lewis Hamilton who is in his racing suit . "Hey ...Lewis " I greet him with huge smile . "Hey ...Bell ...how have you been?" he hugs me and pads my back . "Doing great " I also hugs him back . "So ...why are you here ?" he asked me . "Well ... Ferrari invited me to join their Drivers' Challenge. That's why I am here "I answered . "I see. but you look like ...you have some shitty problems . Are you ok ?" Lewis asked me and looks at me with concern. "Actually , I need a ride for way back my home ...because Sara took a car ....I give her .So, now i have to bother to my bestie" I said and look at my phone . "Maybe , I can take you ...cause my turn is still too early for me  ....So?" he asked me . Before  I try to open my mouth to say , someone interrupt us . " Emma ...are you ready to go ?" Carlos comes to us and asked me . I frown at him and look at him in disbelieve . "If you are ready ...we can go " Carlos added . Lewis and I looking at each other and talking each other with our eyes 'What's going on? and I don't know what is happening?'. " Ah ... Thank you Carlos and I am ready ." I said him and Lewis also gives us a nod and leaves . "This way " he gestures me to follow with him . When we arrived at his car , he sped up his steps and open the car door for me . I give him a 'Thank You' nod and take a seat . He also takes a seat at Driver seat and we started to leave . "So ...where is your house?" he asked me while he is putting his hand on the steering wheel . I give him my location and he turns his car to the direction . Our driving was full of silence until I break that and asked him .

"If you don't mind , Can I ask you why did you want to sent me back ?" I asked him . 

He frowns his eyebrows and said "I was not really at all ."

"But ...here I am . I am on your car " I added .

"Actually saying , I thought you have some awkward situation with Lewis . So , I just want you to get out off there . That's why I decided to sent you back ." he replied my question without looking at me .

"What ? You sent me back because you think I have some situation with Lewis?" 

"Yeah . Am I wrong ?"This time ,he turns his attention to me .

"But ...why did you think like that ?" I asked him with full of curious. 

"Last few weeks ago , we have interview with some of  reporters . And Lewis said he and you are just nothing .I don't like that ...that is not a Man do . We all know that you and Lewis are still dating but he said like that to Media .So , when I saw you with him ...I guess you have some trouble with him ." I answered me . 

For a few seconds , I didn't say anything and I ....I just looking at him

"Uh ...Thank you Carlos . But, it is not like that ." I said . He slightly turns his head to me . He seem a little bit confuse about what I said . His Hazel eyes are widen with confusion and curious.

"OK ...First of all , Lewis is right . We don't have any common kind of something like Relationship. Second of all , I don't have any awkwardness between me and Lewis . For the last , Thank You." I said to him .

"But , you guys are ...hugging and hang out with together isn't it ?. And also every media tell about that you and Lewis are dating." he said while he is keep driving .

"Wait ...you read News about Me?" I asked him .

He clears his throat and said "I read about Lewis ...so of course you are there?" 

I give him a nod and added "They are not News ...Carlos . We call them Dating Rumors". I rest my head back . "Maybe it can make you a little bit confuse .But ,trust me we are not really dating." He just give me back a nod . After a few mins of driving , we finally got into our Mansion .

"Thanks for the riding Carlos ." I said him through the car window. 

"Your welcome " he said and gives me a wave. I also give him back and he drove away.

"Why he seem way too innocent ?" I asked myself and smile .