Episode 37

"Come on Bella. Come on...keep it up" Carlos said with a grin on his face.

"Are you serious? We have been running for nearly half and hour and now you are telling me to keep it up?" I said while I was trying myself to keep up my breath. For today , we start our early morning by running marathon around in the Bahrein. He was standing a little bit far away from me and looking at me. I gesture him to give me a break. He slowly walks up to me with his genuine smile. "Need help" he asked me with teasingly. "What ...are you gonna carry me?" asked him back jokingly and walk pass him. Before I walk pass away, Carlos pulls me into his embrace and "Hold tight" he said into my ears while holding my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked him while putting my hands onto his shoulder. As soon as I put my hands on to his shoulder, he swiftly pick me up. 

"Are you really gonna carry me like this?" I asked him in smirk. 

"Why not. You are real light for me" he put his hand on my thighs to adjust my position and weight. I also put my hands around his neck and lock my legs on his waist by facing with him. He keep walking around the Bahrein by carrying me. "What do you want for Breakfast Carino~" he asked me and squeezes my thigh softly. "I don't want to gain weight. So, why don't we have some Healthy Food" I said him while tilting my head so I could see him. "As you wish " he gives me a small peck on my lips and said. He paused his steps in front of the small Cafe. I slowly puts me down and we both went into the cafe. It is a downtown cafe. It is small but small enough to hold a few couple of chairs. I take a quick glance around the cafe while Carlos walks up toward the counter. I also follow his lead and stand beside him. He orders a piece of toast with black coffee. "What about you ?" he asked me. Before i give an order I took a quick glance to the menu board and said "I just want a Morning set with Vegetables". They took our order and we both take a seat near the window. 

"What will you gonna do after the Grand Prix" he asked. 

"Well, I have to go to LA for my upcoming movie. That is secret. So, I will go directly to LA and Sara will be there" I said. "What about you Carlos?" i aske him back. "I don't know. I still don't have anything special" he answered. I give him an agreement nod before he stand up from the table and walks back to the counter to take our order. I can see a group of people trying to take a picture of me from the outside. I turns my head a little bit towards them and give them a small wave. "They are coming for you I guess" Carlos comes back to me with our orders. He has a piece of toast and black coffee. It looks really delicious. But, mine look like more stranger. It was a Croissant sandwich. "What was that" I asked in confused. "Something wrong?" he asked me with fill full mouth. "No. I just ....I have never seen a Croissant sandwich in my entire life" I said with giggle and pick it up to eat. Before I pick it up I took my phone and take a picture of it.

@emmabella: "What an amazing combo" ~ in Bahrein

I posted it on my Instagram and I took a bite. You know what it was totally mind blow up and it was really delicious. The morning set with 2 Croissant Sandwiches and a cup of hot Milk. It only took a couple of mins to finish my whole dish. "How was your Breakfast" he asked me while sipping his coffee. "It was totally mind blow up Carlos. I think I am gonna gain weight" I said with chuckles. "You are already perfect Carino~" he said with his Spanish accent. We both have a small conversation before we went out from the cafe. "Do you like flower?" he asked me. "Yeah. why?" I asked him back . Without saying anything he pulls me towards the next shop. It was Bouquets Shop. He holds my hand tightly while he was asking to the shopkeeper. They way he hold my hand is really warmth and lovely. I took out my phone again and quickly take a picture of it and posted it on the story.

@emmabella: @carlossainz5 The Way of Holding ~

While I was looking at it with a huge smile, Carlos turns towards me and give me a Boquete of Purple Tulips

While I was looking at it with a huge smile, Carlos turns towards me and give me a Boquete of Purple Tulips. It was totally gorgeous and beautiful at the same time. "Oh My God ...it is soo beautiful Carlos." I take a Boquete in my arms and said. "I already known that you will like it" he replied with smile. We both walk back to our Hotel by hand in hand. We both walk back to the Hotel in talking each other until we meet with 4 drivers who are standing in the Lobby. "Hello guys" I greeted them first. "Hello ...Bella" Daniel greeted back and hugs me. They are Alex, Lando, Max and Daniel. "Morning Mates" Carlos also greeted them and gives them a hug. "What a beautiful day for Dating?" Max said with massive grin. "Trust me Max, it was totally the best." I said and put my hand over his shoulder. "But, you will never known that feel" I added with teasingly. "Oh ...that's hurt Bella" Lando shouted out and we all laugh out loud. 

"Why are you guys doing here?" Carlos asked them. "Well, we are here to walk around in the downtown." Alex answered. "Would you guys wanna join with us?" Max asked us. We both look at each other and let out a small giggles. "I am sorry but we are already done" I said while I was pointing out to my Tulip Boquete. They all look at each other with grin. "Tranquillo Carlos" Lando puts his hand around Carlos's shoulder and said. After a few mins of talking , we all make a fare well and we both walk into the Hotel and get into the elevator. 

"So, they are all in the same Hotel with us?" I asked Carlos with widen eyes. "Of course. We all same ...but I think Lewis and some of the others are in different hotels" He answered. I give him a agreement nod. Before we walk back into our room from elevator , I was in my thoughts and walking in.

They are all in the same Hotel with us .So, that's mean he is also same with us. Charles Leclerc.