Episode 17

"Hey ...Carlos .Is that You?" I walk up to him and asked him . He look at me with his Big Hazel eyes . But, this time they are full of massive emotions . * I known it*. "Hey ...Bella " his greeted me with a little bit shaky voice. " I walk beside him and slightly grab his shoulder ." As soon as I grab his shoulder , all of the hardness and tension release from his body . " it has been a while Carlos. How's going?' " i asked him with concern eyes. He looks at me carefully and said " Yeah ...I am fine . How about you Bella?" he asked me. " Well , I am doing as well " I give him a smile . He also gives me back a smile to let me know that he is alright . "Excuse me ...Who are " before the woman finish her statement , I turn around to her . "You are Emma Bella" she said in gasp . "Thanks god ...you know me" I said in chuckle. "Of course I know who you are . But , how do you know Sainz?" the way she call his name is really annoying. " Well , we know each other a little bit for a while " I said to her . She looks at Carlos with 'Really?' eyes.

 I slightly lower my hand from his shoulder to his arm , to grab his attention. He turns toward me and said " Bella ..if you don't mind would you ..." before he finished I quickly answered "I do " . A small smile appears on his face . "Excuse Me " I said to the girl and grab Carlos hand before we leave outside. She just still standing and looking us . "Miss should take out your car ?" the Butler asked me. "No , just give me a key. I will take out myself ." He bows at me and gives me a key. I still holding Carlos's hand. We both walk into the elevator . I can see him that he is looking at me from my corner of eye. So, I turn towards at him and look at him .But turns out that, I am still holding his  hand. I swiftly pull back my hand and said "Are you Ok now?" . He slowly nods and "Yeah ...I am fine now." " Why did you ...."I interrupt him again before he finished. "Look, I don't know exactly about you guys ,but I think I need to do this so ....I just did this and it is also my favor returning. ". He didn't say anything but keep looking at me. After a moment later , he said "Thank you" . Before we both walk back to our cars "Carlos ...you know , haters gonna hate , fakers gonna fake and also cheater also . That's why next time don't freaking out and just ...do something." I said to him. he chuckles and responds "I will ...I will do next time". Then, we both leave for our own way. 

---------------------------

"There will be , 3 option for you " Sara said to me while she is sitting in her office chair. "Ok ..." I said. "Here , ...Romcom, Horror and Sci-Fi. There is 3" she gives me 3 Script Books. " You known that ...I am not kind of into the Sci-Fi. And also , my latest one is Horror . So , this time I will choose Romcom. " I said and grab a script book.  I read the title . It was "Friend Zone" . They choose Timothee Charlamet as a Male leader and as a Female leader they choose me. "Ok ,So ... I will rejected these 2 "she grabs those other 2 books and put them beside her table. "There will be Script Reading next 2 weeks .So ,during these ...you can take an enough Rest ." I just give her a nod and keep reading my Script. 

Her Office Phone rang up , while i am turning to another page. She picks it up and said "Hello ...It is Sara Carter saying ."  * Sara Carter what a sexy name* I mumble to myself in my mind without looking away from my reading. " She is full of schedule , but we can ask her . Hold on please ." she said and hit the on hold button on her phone. I already know that it is about me so I look up at her and asked "Who?". "It is from Ferrari . They have their Big Fashion Show on this weekend and they want to invited you " she said. I rest my back at the coach . "Accept or not ?" she asked me while she is holding the phone. "Tell them ...I will " I shortly answered and keep reading my Script again. "We will attend " Sara replied to the phone and after a while she hang up . "They said ...they will sent you their VIP  invitation for their show." she comes up from her seat and sits beside me. She slightly leans her head on my shoulder . "What's wrong my Sara ?" I asked her .  "No , I just ..... i just thought am I doing so strict on you ?"  I let out a chuckle and said " You have been doing that since last 14 years and now , you become staring realize ?" She slaps my arm . "Are you blaming me ?" she said in giggles . "Who ?....did I ?" I teasingly said back. She slaps at me again and we both laugh  out loud. 

Sara is just like My Mother Figure .Once , She said she will do everything for me .That's really makes me warmth and emotion. She is the only one who gives me a hand to me . Because of her I become this Bella Emma. Without her supporting or her guide line ...I will never be here . I guess my mom sent ...Sara to me..... from the Heaven . She is really intelligent woman and a little bit Bossy sometimes ,but as for me ...she is always my Fav Woman . No one can replace my lost ....that has been stucking in my heart for a long time .But Sara always try her best. 

Sara will be the only one ,who will always have my back.