06|I'm Coming For Them.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 06

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 06

"Mama! Where are you going?" I briefly turn around

"Mama! Where are you going?" I briefly turn around. "I'll be right back, I just need to get something from the store" I grab my car keys. "To get what?" He squints his eyes. "A few things baby, I can't list them all hle" I softly smile. "Okay" He mutters and walks in the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

I walk out and into my car, driving off. It's currently 4am and I have to get this over with before I start going insane. I park outside her house, getting out and pulling the syringe out of my dashboard. I fill it with the yellow-ish liquid and impatiently wait.

I decide to take my chances and ring the doorbell, waiting. The door slightly opens. "Entle? What are you doing here at this ti-" I cut her off by injecting her, I close the door behind her and watch as she rapidly blinks before falling.

I grab her leg, dragging her to my car and throwing her into the boot- with much struggle. I get in, driving to my old apartment. O ntlwaetse hampe nxn.  I park in the garage, dragging her up the stairs and into the apartment.

I sit her up on the chair and tie her to it. I grab a bucket from the bathroom and fill it with cold water, in the meantime I pull the toolbox under the kitchen cabinets walking back into the living room with it and the bucket.

I carefully place the toolbox down and angle the bucket ontop of her head before splashing the water on top of her. She jerks up, coughing and shivering. "Rise and shine sunshine" I mock as I take a step back, watching her struggle against the constraints holding her down.

"W-Why am I tied up? What's going on?" She looks around the place. "Shut up!" I order and she huffs, blinking away the water from her eyes. "I swear I didn't do anything Minentle, let me go!" She cries out. "Didn't I tell you to shut up?" I spit out. She remains silent, good.

"Yeyi wena, if you want to leave this place in one peace you're going to collaborate and tell me everything or I'll make sure you leave here in a body bag" I threaten. "O nagana gore kea go tshaba? Ha! I'm not afraid of you, do your worst"

"I wouldn't say that if I were you" I whistle whilst opening the toolbox. "I said I'm not afraid of you. You wouldn't hurt a fly Minentle, and you definately wouldn't hurt me. You need me! Samkelo's not here to protect you, who will?" She clicks her tongue.

"O ntlwaela hampe ngwanyana ke wena. You think we're friends? I'll make you regret the day you chose to double cross and betray me. I'm not Samkelo, I know what I'm doing. I don't care if you're his mother's friend's child, I will kill you and I'll go home and have breakfast with my christofle cutlery with no shame. Nxn."

"Who the hell do you think you are-" I slap her across the face. "I said shut up marn Reabetswe?! Ha o mamele" I hiss out. "He's going to find you if you kill me, he'll come after you!" She scream. "Then let him" I shrug, pulling out a nail and hammer.

"O nyaka go iketsa Jesu neh? I will crucify you" I darkly chuckle, placing the nail on her palm, forcing it open. "What do you know about Samkelo's assassination?" I bite the inside of my cheek, looking into her eyes. "E-Entle, Ke m-maswabi hle. I-I-I- Don't do t-this, s-sorry" She cries, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You don't want to say anything?" I scrunch up my face before bringing up the hammer and letting it harshly collide with the nail, digging into the palm of her hand. She screams, thrashing around, the sound of cracking bones fill the room.

"I won't ask you again" I sternly say. She bites her tongue, drawing blood. I smirk, pulling out another nail. "You still don't want to say anything?... Okay, you asked for it" I shrug once again, placing the nail in between her palm. "P-P-Please" She chokes out. With pleasure.

I bring up the hammer, burying the nail into her palm enjoying the satisfying crunch of her bones breaking. "I told you not to step on my toes" I did warn her. "I am going to leave you here for death or maybe you'll be lucky and whoever you're working with will find you, tell them I said I'm coming for them and I tend to tear them from limb to limb"

I kick her face making the chair tip over and fall. I inject her with the sedative again and she passes out, I'm not going to kill her just yet, I want to know who's behind all this and I need herbto be alive to find that out.

I untie her and collect my things before walking out. I get into my car and drive home, I park my car in the driveway and get out, walking into the house.

Luckily the triplets are busy in their room so I sneak up to my room and take a shower. My phone rings just as I get out of the bathroom, I pick it up, placing it against my ear. "Hello?"

I answer. "Ntombi enhle" I click my tongue in annoyance. I am far from being a 'Ntombi'. "I have a name" I remind him. "Are you always this fiesty?" He grins from the other side- I can feel it. "Not with the people I actually like" I retort. "We're slowly getting there"

"U nyaka eng Zwelakhe?" I wince. "Haibo, I've already said that I want you, did you not hear me the last time?" He slowly asks. "I told you I was married, did YOU not hear me the last time?" I use his own phrase against him.

"We both know you're lying, Last time I checked, your boy toy was killed or am I-" I hang up, blocking his number. Just when I was starting to tolerate him, nxn.