20|We Have To Find Her

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

"Baba" I feel a pair of hands poking the side of my face

"Baba" I feel a pair of hands poking the side of my face. "Mhm?" I groan, slightly opening my eyes. "I'm hungry" Unathi mumbles. "Where's your mom?" I squint my eyes. "She's gone"

"What?!" I sit up, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes. "She left" She repeats. Fuck, how could I be so careless! "I'm still hungry" She adds. I get up, picking her up and walking down to the kitchen. I place her on the countertop.

"I don't know how to cook" I scratch the side of my head. "I know.... Call Mama, she knows how to cook" She shrugs. "How about we order something instead?" She smiles in response. "Uhm.... I want McDonald's" She states after a short pause, I nod in agreement.

"Baba" She calls out and my phone starts ringing. "Hold on" I answer it. "Ufunani?" I frown. "Nice way to greet your brother after he's been running around town lying to people for you" Sabelo snorts. "I'm not going to ask you again" I rephrase.

"Entle's tracker is acting up, something's wrong" My jaw ticks. "Send me her live location and head down to my house, bring something to eat while you're at it" I hang up before he can protest. "Are you leaving?"She pouts. My phone dings, it's the location.

"I'll be back in a few hours, I promise" Her eyes start watering. "Unathi" I call out. "Don't talk to me" She dismisses. I pick her up, "I'll be back before you know it, I'll even bring your mom" I peck her cheeks. "Promise?" She blinks her tears away. "I promise". "Okay, put me down"

I place her back on the floor and she storms off. I grab my car keys and head out to my car, I get in, driving off. I pulls out my phone, calling Sbonelo. "You better have a good reason for calling me at this time of day" He gritts out. He has the nerve to talk to me like that. "Get your ass out of Fikile's thighs and follow my location"

I toss my phone onto the passanger seat- where Naledi belongs. I clear my throat, parking outside her house. I make my way inside, not forgetting to note the unlocked door and on lights. I head up to her room, frowning upon noticing her purse, phone and keys on the floor.

I double check the house and it's empty. Shit. "What the hell are you doing at your baby mama's house?" I turn around. "I think Andiswa took her" I breathe out. "Then Andiswa might be a fool by taking her, Minentle is crazy and you know that. She doesn't play when it comes to disrespect, put your whore on a leash before she gets killed"

"You think I don't know that?" I sigh. "Then I suggest you find her before shit hits the fan" I run my hand down my face. "She's pregnant" I add. "Congratufuckinglations, you have two more babies on the way" He chuckles.

"Andiswa cannot find out about the baby, if she does then that will only put her in more danger" I pull out my phone, watching her tracker beep multiple times. Where the hell is she?! "I already have a search unit patrolling the province, we'll find her. Just focus on the triplets for now, She'll be okay"

All she should've done was listen to me and ait her ass down but she let her stubbornness get to her head and now she's fucking missing. "Go home, I'll take care of this" Sbonelo offers. "I can't just sit around and do nothing whilst she's missing, I have to find her" I dryly swallow. "Go home Samkelo"

I walk out of the house, getting into my car and driving home. I get there after fifteen minutes and park in the garage. "Baba!" A scream fills my ears the second I step into the house. "Where is she?" She frowns, moving away from Sabelo. "Unathi-" She cuts me off. "You promised" Her lip quivers.

"I know, but she's working so she can't come" I lie. "You're lying" She sniffles. "As much as I'm loving this little scene, I have to go" Sabelo puts out his hand. "Yini?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm not doing it for free, your children are animals. I deserve to get paid" He states.

"Come on, I've been experiencing allowance cuts. If you don't pay me I'll have to stay home this entire month" I play a few hundred rand notes on his palm. "Don't expect this to be frequent" I add and he walks away without sparing me a second glance.

"Samkelo" I internally sigh. "Ubiza bani uSamkelo wena?" I turn to him. "Mama calls you like that and it's funny" Lunathi laughs. "Yeah well you're not your mother, Why are you still up?" I walk further into the house.

"It's Friday, we don't have a bedtime during the weekend" He rolls his eyes. "Well you do now" I walk up to their room. I find Linathi all cuddled up in bed. "Join him" I tell the both of them. "But it's Friday" They whine. "I wasn't asking" They each get into their beds.

I switch off the light and walk out, heading into my room. I stop in my tracks when my phone rings. "Andiswa" I gritt out. "Oh so now you remember me? What happened to, 'I want you out of my life' ?" She laughs hysterically.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her" I enter my room, shutting the door. "That was before you got back together with her. Why are you constantly making a fool out of me? I will show you just how much I love you since you don't believe me!". "Andiswa-!" She hangs up. Fuck!

I take a long, cooling shower before getting into bed, trying to leave things in Sbonelo's hands and fall asleep but I end up, working on my laptop until three in the morning. Just when her tracker starts working again it goes off then I loose complete signal of it.

I hear a loud scream coming from the triplets's room. I grab my gun from the nightstand and cautiously make my way into their room. I put the gun away when I see no one. Linathi is busy writhing and crying in his bed.

I walk closer to him and thankfully his siblings are still asleep. He's rapidly scratching his neck as if someone's strangling him. "Linathi" I whisper, shaking him. His eyes snap open and tears immediately flow down his eyes.

I pick him up, walking out of their room making sure not to wake the rest of them up. "Calm down, it's just me" I rub his back. "M-Mama" He hiccups. "She's not here" He calls out her name once again. I walk into my room, placing him down on the bed.

He's now lying still, with his eyes closed... He wakes up ten minutes later, breathing heavily and I don't know what to do. He's clutching onto the pillow... His eyes close once again, this time he shoots up shouting.

After what feels like forever, I finally get him to sleep peacefully without waking up every ten minutes. Sbonelo needs to find Naledi immediately.