Commando x Doctor love - 08

In Present era,

Its been two whole months karishma gone for her mission, still no calls and msgs from her side ever come.

"Hello...hello can i talk to your captain singh pls, its very urgent" Haseena chirped out over the phone.

"Captain Singh isn't available now...sorry mam woh ayenge toh main unhe bata dunga"

To which she hummed and the call disconnected at the next.

"Pata nhi kiya hain yeh ahesaas restlessness ho rhi hain, mood swings and too much overthinking kahi par focus nhi kar pa rhi" Haseena muttered gradually gazing at the photoframe of their happy family which was neatily placed on the table in Haseena's chamber.

In the photo, both karishma and Haseena respectedly hugging their mother-in-law from each sides --- A perfect family.

Haseena smiles as she reach out the frame & sweep it through her hands, "Pata nhi kyu par apki aaj kuch zyada hi yaad aa rhi hain hume....!take care & i love you" she sweetly saying peck on the specefic face and set it back on the table before going to her round.

__

Later in the lunchbreak, Haseena barged into the staff room going through some important details. As she enter her colleages quickly turn off the tv and among their mobile phones.

She weirdly glance at them as she smells something fishy in the air.

Haseena - "Anything serious guys?"

Curious she asked putting the reports on the nearby table. Everyone share a look with each other which goes over her head.
She rolls her eyes and about to ask again when one colleage name ritu replied...."NO!"

Ritu glance at everyone as they too nodded supporting her. Though Haseena wasn't convince at all she shrugged it away and collects her important stuff from the tote bag.

She looks at everyone once again finding them staring at her.

"Hamare face pe kuch laga hain...ap sab iss tarah se dekh rahi hain?" She quiestioned forcing a smile lifting the files.

"Nothing"

"Sure?"

They nodded.

"Weird" she mumbled before walk out of the room that's when her phone buzz in her white coat pocket. 'Ammi' was flashing tough.

"Hmm...ammi"

"Hasee"

"Hmm" she hummed while finding something into her pocket tracing the clothe of fabric.

"Hasee jaldi ghar aajao" With that message call got cut off. Her voice was cracking? She guessed and without second thought, run back to the staff room.

The rest was stunned seeing her. No one got chance to inspected as Haseena hurriedly pill off the white coat from her body and grabbing the car keys, flee away in the lightenning speed.

In the whole journey, Haseena was dead stressed. While driving thousand bad and disturbing thoughts tried to knocked out her but she tried to be camled. Racing the car recklessly soon enough she halted near her destination unbuckled the seat belt and run inside the singh mension.

All of this she didn't bother to pull off the car keys but storm inside leaving behind, the door ajar.

"Ammi" she breathed out finding her mother standing at the exit gate of house. "What happened?" she inquired with her uneven and irregular breath.

In response only heavy tears drizzled down in ammi's eyes.

"Kiya hua ammi?ap roo rahi hain, kyu?" she worriedly cupped her face. But ammi didn't reply making her more anxious.