Commando x Doctor love - 14

Ok so this part was already written in my drafts so i am updating this first after this i will go with supreMacy update!

                          ******

In the Present era>>>>>
2 years later

What's tears?

A silent saline droplet that taste seems salty and its pour down through human's eyes effortlessly when their hearts get way more heavier to carry on.

Why human need to shed this
tears?

maybe to get ease down!
Someone once said, if a person is crying then don't stop them let them cry their heart out until their heart feel light. Some people have even said that people with courage are the ones who shed tears, it is not a cup of tea for the weak citizens. With each falling tears our heart rising towards new hope and new light, the dark cloud of our heart got subside and appears a new sunny day after a dark horrible night.

And you have always been learning these things in your life, but how will you feel if suddenly one day its meaning changes?

How will you feel when someone alone tells you that you are weak just because you cannot stop your tears while bidding goodbye to your family and friends.

How will you feel when you are in the military and you will feel the pain of leaving your loved ones behind but you cannot cry because you are devoted to your country...

Does crying for your family mean that your love for the country will be of no use?

If you feel pain and heartbroken seeing your family members tears so means your devotion and passion towards your country will decrease and low?

Ab ansun ko thodi pata hain usse kon baha raha hain aur kon nhi.

Nothing bothersome just met a woman randomly few days back who were telling me this so since then this thoughts just stuck into me and i started wandering.....

today got a lil time so thought to give it a new thought. Isn't it weird how people can't rooted on their same statement. In one point peoples want them to be expressive, they advised them and throw their big talk like - "You are allow to cry and crying doesn't refer your weakness". So on the otherhand, judge judge and judge them & think they are putting their relations before their duties.

only if someone would give them the freedom to express themselves openly so maybe those warriers stood tall in the border with their light and content heart not carrying tones of regrets with themselves of not telling someone the things they buried hidden into their hearts, at the right moment.

she stop writing and tucked the pen on the penstand, off the table lamp before getting ready for bed. She make a messy bun and lay down on the bed, resting her back and grab a book. Suddenly, something clicked her mind and she rush out of her room and pushing the certain bedroom's door, positioned herself there on the doorstep, leaning on the wall with crossed arms.

she sighs as she took the sight infront of her. 

Pushpa ji who were acting all sleepy till now, as soon as her daughter-in-law vacates the suit quickly opens her eyes & sheepishly throws the tablet from her mouth in the dustbin which Haseena had given her. she stretch her arms grinning proudly.

"Catch you again sasu mom!"

Suddenly pushpa ji get off guard by seeing her, "Bahu tum abhi..main toh bas thoda sa" she wishper smiling nervously. "Exercise kar rhi thi" and starts moving her arms energetically, a muscle cranked and she hissed immediately.