iv. an alliance

iv. an alliance , episode four

BAMBI watched as person after person were being eliminated

BAMBI watched as person after person were being eliminated. She watched as Hyun ho was eliminated, staring at his dangling body that was hanging with a rope around his neck.

'Jang Hyun ho was a citizen.'

The red lights turned off and it became very dark, the only light was the blue that was illuminated by the moon.

'Voting is the over. With eleven votes, Baek Eun ha will be executed. Baek Eun ha was a citizen.'

"I said i was a citizen. I said it wasn't me!" Eun ha cried, "I said it wasn't me..why did you vote for me?" she sobbed as she ran out of the gym.

Everyone stood around in silence until the night time tune began to play. Bambi held Hireath's hand as they waited to fall asleep.

'Night has come.'

~

Waking up, Bambi checked next to her to see is Hireath was okay. Hireath nodded at her before going over to Somi and hugging her.

"Ju young! Lee Ju young!" Mina said, shaking the girl next to her, "Ju young's weird. Ju young!" She cried as she held her friend's arm.

Everyone rushed over to check it out, the siren blaring as they did so.

'During the night, Lee Ju young was executed by the Mafia. Lee Ju young was a citizen. Before the last vote closed, the Doctor nominated who to heal. They nominated Cha Yu jun. Morning has come. All participants, identify who is the Mafia and begin to vote.'

"I think she was strangled with this." Yoon seo said, referring to the cloth that was wrapped around Ju young's neck and layed over her face.