1. MY WIFE - PART 1 {HER JEALOUSY}

Taehyung's POV

Yn, the shining star of my life, the only flower which bloomed my garden, the light which took me out of dark , is the most lovely, beautiful, intelligent, talented and so on person. I am how I am right now is because of her... right now I am in BTS and a happy person with my famous boxy smile is because of her. HOW? That's a long story. Maybe you'll know later.

We got married around 2 years ago, since then we had a supportive, happy, full of romance relationship until now.... that's a different thing and I would not like to go there right now.

She is the one of the best and well known doctor of the world, if I only start speaking about her struggles you will not listen me anymore and get right to work because those are motivating that's why I am not gonna speak about them.

People know her as a smart, cold, sometimes rude and professional lady which is true in some sense but for me she is the most understanding, loving, caring and supportive person....uff , I can't stay away from her...... but her most intimidating part is her possessiveness and protectiveness, and you will not like to see her angery if she is jealous. It's not easy to make her angry because she has good control over herself and her emotions but if she is due to someone.....uff.....that person is gone.
It doesn't mean she is toxic or controlling me, as I said, she is enough understanding to know the background of situation before reacting.

It was the first time in our two years of marriage and a half year of dating when I saw her Jealous with anger.
Well it was amazing and scary both at same time.

FLASHBACK

As I am an idol and member of BTS, we released our song DYNAMITE...which got quite successful and hit, so company organised a celebration party in which me, yn, the other members, some important people from the production, direction, design, critics and other famous people were invited.

I was sitting at couch in living room scrolling down the comments regarding our MV in my phone, waiting for Yn.

The lock opening sound reached my ear letting me know that she's there and I stood up. The door open and she came to my view looking tired making me feel pity over her as she is managing hell lot of work of being a doctor and BTS's schedule manager at the same time. She saw me with little surprise and I went towards her and hugged her tightly to let her tiredness out, getting a satisfied sigh from her.

She looked up at me still hugging and smiling and kissed me to which I too replied passionately. We parted away smiling looking at each other "You are home early?" she asked as it was not common."Yes, you don't know about party?" I asked her as she sould be knowing because she makes our schedule."Oh yeah, that party. It just slipped from my mind due an important and long surgery I performed today." I looked at her with sympathy.

"I think you should rest today, I will manage alone as just an hour is left for the event and you look tired" I asked her in concern."Don't worry I want to be there with you for celebrating your hardwork"

And this moment my love increased for her, like everyday, which I took out in my words
"I love you"

"I love you too"

I got ready and waited for her, when she came down I got stunned and was not able to get my eyes away as she looked hella gorgeous in her red beautiful gown who's beauty was inhanced be her.