3. HER PARENTS - PART 1 { THEY ARE COMING}

My eyes opened with a smile but it didn't took time when the reality of the situation hit my head and it turned my mood melancholic. It was not usually like this but now it's not refreshing as it used to be.

I went towards washroom boringly, brushed and was ready to go downstairs. My eyes usually used to be half asleep as I used to brush half awake and used to go downstairs in kitchen to start my day with my head on her shoulders listening to the sweet voice of 'Good Morning' but now it's not that way. I am totally awake due to the situation going on.

I was on my way down on the stairs, hoping to at least see her so it can upgrade my mood being well aware that still there will be no exchange of words but as I reached, I sighed in disappointed, seeing a plate covered by a lid on dinning table with a note beside it saying 'I had to leave first due to some urgent work. Don't forget to eat it'.

"Excuse" I said with a sad smile. Smile 'cause, still knowing the situation, she kept food for me to eat but sad 'cause the reason is a damn excuse. With a heavy sigh I turned towards the room again, looking forward to the depressed day ahead without some kisses, talks, some laughs, some smile and so on. I thought about talking and clearing everything today but again it shattered leaving me with a heavy heart and guilt all over me.

I can sense her ignoringness in her actions like just now she would've messaged or call me if it was really an urgent work but she chose to not have a word. She should've came early yesterday as she didn't had any important work which I got know from her secretary but she came late, ate dinner, slept choosing again not to have a word and ignored me which she never ever did earlier.

I am not able to tolerate this shit anymore, this all is making me restless and angry. I want back my normal days, normal life, normal Yn.

I sometimes regret telling her everything but I understand that I should give her space for some time but still this all makes difficult for me to understand.

I came outside after having a shower and dressed up. As I came downstairs near dining table, I started at food for a while thinking of whether to eat it or not. I didn't had any appetite as she was not infornt of me but I if I didnt, she will not like it at all and I don't want to stress her anymore after what all happened.

I, unwantedly, pulled a chair, sat on it and started eating. After finishing, I grabbed the keys of car, went out and drove away to the studio.

*******

"What happened? Something's bothering you?" A hand came to my shoulder with a concerned voice of Jungkook where I was sitting on one of the chairs at the corner with my face down in the practice room after practicing some moves which we gonna perform in upcoming concert. "You've been looking off"

I look up at him and sighed, "It's just because" I paused and look down "of that shit" I completed irritatedly with a sad tone. "I wish to not have been present there when that happened. I always have been afraid of letting Yn know of my past but that day came up and I somewhere regret"

He tapped on my shoulder reassuring me, "You cannot lay curtains on your past for long, time always encloses what hidden and it did. It's even better now as you don't have to run from the truth" .I nodded at his words as they never fail to a assure me and he also know how to do so of which I always feel glad to have a friend like him who always comforts me in my bad times and always there to cheer in right time.

We have been together from 7 years where we both accompanied each other in every part of life which strengthen are friendship to a point that we are more like brothers than friends but there is still a thing which is eating me.

"But-" I tried to tell him something but got by cut by Namjoon hyung calling us for practice again. We both turned at him and Jungkook nodded in reply to him.

He again turned to me and said in a comforting tone, "Don't worry, Time heals everything. Give her some time, everything will be okay."

"Come on boys! have your chit-chat later. We have a lot to do" Namjoon hyung instructed in a strict tone.

"Let's go" Jungkook stood and tapped on my shoulder with a assuring smile indicating to go to which I nodded while standing up and went to practice where Hobi hyung's voice echoed and we started

"1-2-3-go!"

**********

Ping pong, a message popped up in my phone. As I turned, after reading the name I quickly picked it up as it showed Yn.

It was not a call but at least there was something through which she wanted to talk to me, thinking this a slight smiled appeared on my face. I clicked on it hurriedly but the message said something I couldn't understand at that point of time.

" Dress something modest today "

"Modest...meaning? " I asked confusingly because I don't wear revealing clothes and being an idol, whatever I wear she doesn't had any problem with it in past, so I didn't knew what in terms she is using the word modest.

" My parents are coming in evening, remember?"

Oh fuck

I forgot, I forgot about it completely. All that shit happening just kicked her parents ou of my mind. Its not that I hate them or something, it's just I haven't met them earlier, it's going to be my first time....MY FIRST TIME you still cannot feel the heaviness in those words, okay. They are INDIANS, now you did? And cherry on the top is that I AM FUCKING INTROVERT.

His father is hella cold, strict kind of person as I once talked to him on phone and due to his tone and words I nervously blabbered rubbish, made me a double fool in front of him but later Yn consoled me saying that he doesn't hate me, it's just he is like that and being a father he has to be sure of his son in law. Ufff, but why to be like that to be sure? Who knows. But I think I should give it a chance as maybe it could make mine and Yn's relationship normal quicker.

May be

"So what clothes should I pick?" I asked as they are her parents, she should be better knowing about their likes and dislikes

"It should not be something chunky or overdressed"

Huh then what? "Still, you tell me, I don't know"

"Wear a decent shirt and a pant"

Again a decent shirt and a pant. Now in what terms decent? "Which colour, printed or plain, patternised or random design, make it clear. And also if design then what design?" I wrote with irritated face while typing very fast and stressing every word verbally in light voice so it's not audible to anybody else. I want every.single.detail as I want to impress them at any cost 'cause who know after how much time we will again meet and till how much time I will be a non-capable son in law. In short - a fool.

"Keep it plain, white or black shirt with a plain black pant."

Ohkayyyy, inaudibaly, left my mouth. "Okay" I typed and posted but as tried to add anything extra to prolong the conversation she went offline. With a sigh and eyes closed, I shut the phone.

"Taehyungaah, now is your turn for recording."

"Coming hyung"

*******

Now it's going to be more fun as you will read ahead .😃😃

Hope you enjoyed♥️♥️

You are free to suggest anything.
And also English is not my first language, so if there is any please ignore it.

And don't forget to vote, if you like

Have a great day

Bye Bye🥰🥰👋👋