Part ~ 7

Pov: y/n

"Are you taking the piss?!" I shouted. After getting hit yet again in the head by Jeff after tackling him down tho the ground I was now on the ground instead.

"Heh..Yano you're fast..that's good for many things but maybe you should work on your stealth" he said smugly, smiling enjoying me being hurt.

I glared at him from my position and leaped at him bearing my hands towards his neck.
It caught him by surprise and finnaly went down.

I landed on top of him, straddling him and pinning his hands to the ground above his head.

I glared into his soul and breathed heavily, panting slightly i gripes his hands tighter.
As I stared down at him his face was still smug giving me a flirty grin. His eyes half lidded and tired. His hair covering his face slightly, half away from his face

"Keep pissing me off and I'll rip your fucking head off!" I screamed. Anger filled me and suddenly I felt rage ful.

I hadn't felt this type of rage before let alone pissed that much.

He smiled cockily giving me a raised eyebrow he chuckled.
It was raspy and...breathtaking

"God you're hot when you're pissed Yano that?" He said as if it was a casual thing to say.

His words made my mind my mind go blank and forget about what I was surposed to be doing. Undoing so he flipped my body around grabbing my waist and hair.
Using both as a tool to flip on top of me, straddling me he grabed my hands before I could think and threw them against the floor above my head.

Grabbing my hands together by one hands his other came down to my waist stroking it slightly. His touch sent shivers through me, feeling like I was vibrating.

I looked at his merciless face.
I blushed now realising what position I was in, how he held me down..it turned me on slightly.

He chuckled noticing how red is gone and how I didn't look in his eyes once.

"Aww..someone flustered?" He joked
Chuckling he traced his finger along my chin making me look directly at him. I tried multiple times to struggle out of his grip but he was a lot stronger than me, his eyes not leaving mine he moved my face to look at his.

"Look at me.." I shut my eyes breathing sharply in.

"Look at me dollface.." he was next to my ear.
Whispering..so softly.

I opened my eyes the slightest. His face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my skin.
His hair ticking my arms and face.

His lips..so close to mine.
Our noses nearly touched..

"You listened....good girl"
My eyes bolted open wide.
Blush was now crimson on my cheeks.

Oh god..that nickname..sent waves through my body.

"Heh someone's definitely flustered.." he said seductively still so close to me.

I needed to snap out of this trance I was in and get back to training..but wow
How he talked to me now god why couldn't he do this the whole time..?

I looked at his eyes sharp and smiled wickedly.

"Y/n?.." he asked confused why I was smiling.

"We ain't done yet!" I said grinning wider
As I thrusted my head as far as I could and as hard as I could. I headbuted him.

Making him fall back from his grip on me and releasing me.

I gathered my strength and stood up cowering over him till I saw a glint of something shiny.