CHAPTER 5

When I was ready, I kissed the girls and left the dressing room. I took the elevator to the second floor, and moved down the corridor towards the VIP rooms.

I wondered which song I should choose. I was wearing a dark red bodysuit with dull straps. Clevent patterns, emphasizing my figure, were glued with diamonds. I wore black fishnets and black high heels. Everything was complete by dark red gloves, also glued with diamonds and reaching to the middle of the shoulders. Hair- especially for the occasion- loose.

I sprayed them in the locker room with perfume, so during the dance, they would create fragrant gusts of wind. I thought of Matt, who would definitely properly comment on my outfit today. I smiled softly entering the door. I took a deeper breath and closed them behind me, waiting for the little light. I wanted to see my client.

At first I only noticed the posture - probably young, but I wasn't sure. He sat right in the middle on a chair. I wanted to take a better look at him when the music start playing.

Music I didn't choose yet.

What the fuck?

I was surprised, but as a professional dancer, I quickly fell into the rhythm and started dancing choreography to Christina Aguilera's "Express". I decided to get a little closer to the man. I put the first steps forward, moving my hips to the rhythm of the music. I activate my hands and moved them to match the accents in the song.

I started a layout that I knew perfectly by heart as soon as Christina's voice reached my ears. I was threwing my hair to the sides and bent out exposing my body. Just before the chorus, I decided to catch eye contact with the man, hoping to get some bonus tip at the end.

It took me exactly two seconds, until the information about what I see reached my brain.

Fuck

These eyes. I've only seen such an intense nutty eye color once. And this time was the same as five days ago at night.

-You - I whispered and made a mistake in my choreo almost stumbling. After a while, however, I roll out and continued, slightly panicking. I decided to continue but my eyes didn't leave the ones from Stranger.

He smiled seeing that I recognized the guy I was dancing for. My first thought was to stop and escape from the room. Just after that, a second one appeared, who ordered me to be calm.

The stranger is my client, which means he has no right to threaten me here, otherwise he won't come out alive from this building. We have cameras everywhere and at least two bodyguards on every corner

With these thoughts I continued to dance and decided to make a small show. I changed my choreography and began to improvise, gradually approaching the man. I hit the sides with my hips at every accent and for a moment I didn't take my eyes off this cock, that dared to threaten me.

I went down to the floor for a moment, writhing to the singer's words and pinning towards him. When I appeared right under his feet, I got up and put my hand on the back of his chair. I went to his back and leaned over his ear.

-What do you want from me this time? - I whispered in his ear without ceasing to move my hips to the rhythm.

The stranger only turned his head slightly to the left so he could look at me and winked.

-Whatever you can offer me, Isabelle - I had shivers from how he pronounced my full name. How the hell does he know It?

I moved to find myself in front of him again. I leaned over and made sure he would have a perfect view of my tits. I put my hands on his lap, leaning gently against them and smiled sweetly.