8

«»
The week passed quickly while the youngest was trying really hard to show his teacher that he was doing his best, and he really was doing, but what made him sad was that he couldn't kiss him yet. Maybe this was just what he was showing.

While the teacher notices that he is really making progress, he has moved from solving one question in the exam to leaving only one question in addition to the difficult question that he actually sets.

The end of the week came when Zhanyi prepared each of them for his home, and of course Zhan told him that he would take him from his home after they agreed to meet the fourth.

As soon as the bell rang, the door opened quickly, “I told you I could go there alone.”

“I told you I wouldn't let you go alone like this.”

"What? How do I look? Do I need to change anything about my clothes?"

He looked at himself as he spoke, raising an eyebrow
" No, Just you "

Zhan looked at Yibo's clothes, which were a white T-shirt with English writing on it, and put on his black pants, which are not very tight, but they undoubtedly make the younger one sexy as hell, highlighting his charms, and his hair is left naturally, and it is even a little long, so it reaches the beginning of his eyes, and this adds a nice appearance to him.

“You look like a lost puppy,” he said, chuckling, causing Yibo to hit him lightly, making him giggle louder.

Maybe he was a little disappointed as he would have liked some compliments instead of looking like a lost puppy, but anyway he took it as a compliment and smiled.

“Anyway, you look sexy as usual, Zhanyy.” The person in question was wearing a black shirt with sleeves, but he had the sleeves up to his elbow to show off the veins in his sexy hand. He also opened the first three buttons of it and tucked the shirt into the tight black pants that made him perfect in Yibo’s eyes, along with that belt, which gives a more aesthetic appearance, and of course  We don't need to talk about his updo, which gives him a very attractive look

"Tsk, of course I know, I know."

He said with fake arrogance, then walked side by side, heading towards each other
For cinema, and of course, their path is not without talk, as usual

“Who is this boy who was besieging your friend Linho?”

“Yang Yang ge? Why do you ask?”

“Only because I saw him surrounded almost since the beginning of the year
So they are lovers?

"No, he's been exposed to him for a year now. I don't know why he just doesn't come forward and confess. He just comes and says words to Linho and then walks away, but you know what, I think Linho wants to be with him, but he's just waiting for him to speak, but he remains the opposite of his pale friend. I don't remember his name, but this and Zanjin."  They exchange glances like this, and they only talk when this pale man comes and asks Zanjin to attend the school party with him, or when he teaches him.”

"Your friends' relationships are complicated"

"It's not like that, I just don't know what 'tops' are for."
They act like this and to be honest I don't know why
My friends act like this too."