9

«»

As soon as he felt the eldest sleeping he tried to hug him, the teacher was already awake so he added jokingly.

"Oh didn't I tell you not to harass me!"

"I'm not trying to swear, but can you hug me gege?"  He was really serious about his feelings and by asking this he really needed it

Zhan took him in his embrace silently without asking many questions. He felt the amount of sadness in his tone. He began patting him lightly on his back, trying to send him some reassurance.

“Everything will be fine yibo I promise.”

He smiled, then raised his head, which he had planted on his teacher's neck

“It's the first time you've called me Yibo.”

“Really? No luck, but I like calling you Bodi more. What about you?”

“I loved them both as long as you say so.”

He was being honest this time with the words coming out of him, but the taller one thought he was flirting with him as usual, so he laughed softly.

They both slept deeply and for the first time Yibo slept in their arms
Someone, not just anyone, but someone who genuinely cares about him, even
Even if he was just doing his job, he would still be sincerely thankful

In the morning, the teacher woke up to a muffled voice calling him

"zhan ge"

He opened his eyes lightly to find that his student was below him, shirtless, and he quickly moved away

"Damn it, what happened!"

“Nothing, I just felt like my bones were going to break in a moment.”

He slapped his forehead lightly, “Uh-huh, I don’t like sleeping with a shirt on, so I must have taken it off while I was sleeping, and it also looks like I have a bad sleeping habit.”

"I didn't mind you being naked or you being on top of me. I just stopped liking it when I felt like I was literally going to be destroyed." He laughed stupidly, causing the other to shake his head sadly.

I lay down on the bed again

"You really are"

"Pervert, I know"

"I was going to say you're hopeless, but okay."

“Of course I would be hopeless in front of this bodi.”
He said it and was going to put his hand on the abdominal muscles of the person concerned, but he moved his hand away

"Not for you"

"It's Lousi's," he imitated his tone with sarcasm, then continued, "And damn her luck. I hope I can be Lousi when you're here together."

The eldest laughed softly. Their simple conversation was interrupted by the ringing of Yibo's phone, making the other think that someone had finally noticed his absence, so he was looking curiously.