Hansol was sitting at his desk, playing around with his guitar before he heard a knock on the door. "Weird," he thought before getting up to open it, revealing Seungkwan's twin, Mingyu.

"Hey, can you tell Seungkwan to answer his phone?" he said.

"Sure. He isn't here right now though"

Mingyu's brows furrowed. "What? He said he was going back to his dorm earlier"

"I haven't seen him since he left me on campus this morning" Hansol stated, immediately regretting what he said when he noticed the worry on Mingyu's face. Mingyu rubbed his face with his hand "This is my fault" Hansol heard him mutter under his breath. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"I wasn't there when he wasn't feeling his best. I'm horrible"

Taken back by the boy's words, Hansol awkwardly patted his shoulder trying his best to comfort him. "I'm sure he'll be back soon. I'll let you know when he does" he said, holding out his phone for the other to put his number. Mingyu gave him a small smile, his expression showing how grateful he was. They exchanged numbers before Mingyu walked back to his dorm down the hall.

A few minutes later, he noticed Seungkwan trying to sneak inside quietly, but failing horribly as he accidentally tripped. Hansol covered his mouth trying not to laugh as he silently watched his roommate struggle. "You okay?" He asked causing Seungkwan to whip his head in his direction. Seungkwan brushed his pants, wiping fake dust off himself as if trying to act cool. "I thought you would be sleeping. Didn't want to wake you up" he said.

Hansol found himself smiling. "Your brother came here a few minutes ago looking for you. He looked worried"

"Oh. I'll text him later. It's a bit late"

Nodding his head in acknowledgement, Hansol stood up from his desk and made his way to bed "I'm going to bed then" he said tucking himself in. "Wait" Seungkwan said, giving Hansol a look of suspicion. "Did you stay up waiting for me?" he asked. Hansol flushed in red and quickly shook his head "No, I was doing..some stuff" he lied as Seungkwan bit his lip to stop his smile from growing. "Sure, buddy. I believe you" he joked, going to the bathroom.

Despite having a bad day, a simple conversation with Hansol was able to make him feel him better. "Things feel lighter when I'm with Hansol...weird" Seungkwan thought, a smile appearing on his face as he washed his hands.

As he settled into bed, a differenet kind of smile played on his lips. A mischievous smile. Looking at Hansol's side of the room, he couldn't help but think of how fun it was to tease him. Seungkwan had always been straightforward, and he couldn't resist the urge to test the waters.

"Hey, Hansol," Seungkwan began, his voice laced with a hint of playfulness. "I've noticed you're pretty good-looking. You must have a lot of admirers."

Hansol's eyes widened, caught off guard by Seungkwan's boldness. His cheeks flushed a shade of pink, and he stammered, "Uh, well, I... I don't know about that. I mean, thank you, but... um..."

Seungkwan's smile widened as he enjoyed Hansol's flushed response. He decided to push a little further, teasingly raising an eyebrow. "Oh, come on, Hansol. Don't be so modest. I can see why people would be interested."