I | He Needs a Favor

Chapter I - He Needs a Favor

It isn't like I hated school. It wasn't like I was a social misfit, a mere outcast. It was the contrary. I was well-liked and respected. And, surprisingly, it wasn't because of my strong academics.

I was invited to parties. People wanted me to go to their sports games.

Truth be told, I wasn't all that of a nerd. Sure, I was going to be the next Valedictorian. But it wasn't my only personality.

The hallways were packed, and the school decided it was best to have the heating work overtime. It was definitely one of those days when wearing tight-fitting sweaters, with an oxford and tie wasn't the best idea. Alas, I was sweating profusely and everywhere smelt like teenage body odor because apparently everyone fell asleep during the lesson where you find out sweat will equal a foul stench.

By the time I reached my locker, the halls were mostly barren - everyone eager to go home. It was the normal thing. Exchange a few books, notebooks. Get some new lead for my pencil. Write my homework on the small little dry-erase board.

I swear, it was the overwhelming odor that plagued the hallway that prevented my senses from picking up him

Luca Elwood.

Resident jock. Notorious bad boy. Publicly known idiot.

What I wasn't expecting was to be thrown against the nearby locker, his right arm pressuring my neck, while his left hand massages my inner thigh.

"Justin." he breathes.

"Luca. What do I owe the unpleasure?"

"Mrs. Smith. The science project. You're going to be my partner. And you're gonna make sure I get a good grade. Got that?" he smiles.

"Fuck no. I rather suck a girl's pu-" I spat, when I feel his warm palm cover my mouth.

"Shhh. You're in no position to say no." He begins, "You'll find I can be quite... persuasive."

I don't even remember losing consciousness.

-----

I awoke to the sight of my near naked body. In the mirror, staring back to me, was my black Calvin Klein briefs cladded lean, toned body. On the table was my clothes, neatly folded. But, next to them, was several feathers, brushes, and electric toothbrushes. 

I stared at them, concerned and confused.

Before I knew it, the door opened and Justin walks in. He notices me.

"Oh, good. You're awake." He smirks, staring at my basically naked body in front of him. "I do hope you will help my grade, for your sakes."

My eyes widen as his hand grabs my shoulder. He pushes me down on the bed, and seeing how he is ten times stronger than I am, it was rather easy. What I failed to notice in my first assessment of the room was the restraints at the head of the bed and the firm, padded stocks at the foot of it. What the fuck is happening?

Before I know it, my arms are tied tight above my head with the restraints and my feet locked in the stocks.

I was getting nervous and I couldn't move.

"I will persuade you in helping me." He smirks.

"Fuck that." I spit.

"You will, Justin. Now answer this one question-" He picks up a feather. "Are you ticklish?"

"Nope. Sorry to spoil your fun."

"Liar."

And I begin to scream with laughter.